How to report a cheater doing quali time?

Poland
Poland
Hi everyone.
I was doing race c Honda super formuła laps. After a session I looked up best times and best lap in the ranking.

Player has currently 1:23:070 time on catalunya circuit.
He is almost 2 seconds faster from the other drivers in top 10.
I watched his replay and he basically cuts (on purpose) last double shicane across in a ridiculous way.
He gets penalty (over 7 sec) but only after passing the finish line.

Is there a way to report that type of bullpoo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone.
I was doing race c Honda super formuła laps. After a session I looked up best times and best lap in the ranking.

Player called 🤬 has currently 1:23:070 time on catalunya circuit.
He is almost 2 seconds faster from the other drivers in top 10.
I watched his replay and he basically cuts (on purpose) last double shicane across in a ridiculous way.
He gets penalty (over 7 sec) but only after passing the finish line.

Is there a way to report that type of bullpoo?

Absolutely none whatsoever. Ffs PD, sort this 🤬 out already!!! This is getting ridiculous. 👎 Just check his profile on Kudosprime. DR resets are a pretty common thing for this guy. :lol: I wonder how many people will follow his example now. I doubt he'll be the only one exploiting this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I think PD should hire the guy to find these exploits as no one else over there seems able enough.
The bug has been known about at least as long ago as when Goodwood was added to the game, so the problem isn't that they're unaware of it. I'd speculate the issue is availability of the right person to develop and code the correct logic. The people with the skills to do that sort of coding aren't the same people who model cars and tracks, so just because cars and tracks are being added all the time doesn't mean they have the resource available to develop changes to the penalty system. The person who could fix the penalty system might be saying "Well sure I could do that work, are you happy for the next game to ship 2 weeks after the PS5 has launched because I spent a couple of weeks working on the current game's penalty system?".

The bug has been known about at least as long ago as when Goodwood was added to the game, so the problem isn't that they're unaware of it. I'd speculate the issue is availability of the right person to develop and code the correct logic. The people with the skills to do that sort of coding aren't the same people who model cars and tracks, so just because cars and tracks are being added all the time doesn't mean they have the resource available to develop changes to the penalty system. The person who could fix the penalty system might be saying "Well sure I could do that work, are you happy for the next game to ship 2 weeks after the PS5 has launched because I spent a couple of weeks working on the current game's penalty system?".
Well,yes! I believe that most of what's in gts will be in gt7 including the penalty system and from what I read and hear from various sources it's the most despised thing in the game. Better they start working out the problems now and use the next year or so to 'perfect' it, it has to be done anyway.
As most of this type of exploit happens in time trials or qualifiers and the system detected a penalty it would be easier just to invalidate the lap all together.

Last edited:
Back