HOW TO TURN ON 900 Degree MODE FOR LOGITECH DRIVING FORCE PRO!!!

• Thread starter rudols
  • 20 comments

Good stuff.

There is a way to turn on 900 degree steering on the Logitech Driving Force Pro.

Just do the following.

SELECT + R3 + RIGHT SHIFT PADDLE.

moronic fool duh this thread has been stated in the gt4 forum and stopped typing in caps man i wish the mods would ban this urgent fool.

For your Info i'm 14, plus all caps in the title is enough for someone not to miss and label this thread as retarded.

I just wanted to say thanks for the 900 degree mode because logitech doesnt post it anywhere on the website or in the provided manual. I got the wheel for christmas but basically was dissapointed by the automatic lock out feature locking me out from the 900 mode. I was afer a millions of times searching through yahoo that i found this thread which i first believed to be a joke. Well, im happily playing gt3 now in 900 mode and its because of your thread so i dont know why every one is pissed off at you for giving some very usefull information

The new one with the black leather (well actually its rubber just molded to look like leather). With the 900 degree mode on you can play gt3 or other games because the games just treat the 900 degrees as a slower rate of turning. Im sure it is way better in gt4 but if you get the wheel its nice to be able to use it for the reason it was made even though it might be a little harder at first. So if you get the wheel you can at least play gt3 while you wait for gt4.

Originally posted by ACremona22
900 degrees rotation doesnt work for gt3 does it? i looked at there compatibility on the site and it said gt4...

Yes, you can use the full 900º in GT3. BreakerOhio did a review about it in the Drifters Forum :)

I know this is of topic, but when you read through it it says
As you can see from 3 pictures above, there is a pit crew working on that Ford GT40. Not much is known, other than there are moving spectators in rally tracks. This will be a great addition. But, that means Fuel will be a factor in races.

How can you tell fuel will be a factor? I can't see anyone filling up the tanks, just guys changin the wheels

i just bought the wheel so this actually helped me. I dont have a videocapture card so i wont actually be playing gt3 for a while.. Just LFs, RBR, and TOca race driver 2 for me.

rudols

Good stuff.

There is a way to turn on 900 degree steering on the Logitech Driving Force Pro.

Just do the following.

thank you so much i love the new wheel i just hope the motor inside never breaks down! thanks again! :bowdown:

Good stuff.

Just do the following.

UH but i dont have shift paddles on my

• s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
Logitech Driving Force Pro

Latest Posts

Back