HPA Motorsport Stage II R32 '04

No, but I have this to say: for a small all-wheel-drive car with over 800 Nm of torque, it accelerates like utter crap. This car was one of my biggest disappointments so far.

There are a lot of cars with lots of HP but that doesn't meen anything. There are cars with over 900 HP but drive like a milk can.

That's because of many things like weight/weight distribution, drivetrain, size of wheels, etc. I'm talking specifically about acceleration. A car with specs like this one has every reason to be ripping the ground up, but it doesn't.

Fred.The.Baddie
No, but I have this to say: for a small all-wheel-drive car with over 800 Nm of torque, it accelerates like utter crap. This car was one of my biggest disappointments so far.
What do you expect? You get what you pay for (in most cases). For a 30,000cr. car, I think it's pretty good.

However, when I upshift too soon, turbo lag kicks in, and every other car passes me like it's a supercar. That ain't right.

To the thread originator: Sorry for going off-topic. I'll see what settings I can make so the HPA R32 becomes good.

I found this setup more than a month ago. I haven't tried it yet, but maybe it'll work for you. I've forgotten who did it or I'd give them credit.

HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 ‘04

Stock turbocharger, no roll-cage, S3 Tires..567 hp

Spring 11.0/9.5
Height 64/67
Bound 4/2
Rebound 9/8
Camber 1.0/1.0
Toe -1/-1
Stab. 6/7
Brake Balance 5/12
VCD 10/90

Transmission Auto Setting 20 (you can tighten it up to 15 or so if you want...or if you are racing a tight track in which a closer ratio transmission would help)

No ASM, TCS
Initial 10/25
Accel. 50/55
Decel. 20/35

Notes: The car still has a tendency to oversteer. If you simply cannot stand it, then try a tick or two of TCS and possibly raising the LSD acceleration to 60 in the rear and possibly a bit more Initial Torque LSD, up to 30 or so, once again for the rear wheels.

Pete

Thanks for the set up. I do understand even with its high horsepower its sluggish due to weight issues. That's why I would like to improve it. Also, its power curve similar to the Escudo it doesn't help it.

Here you go.

This set-up is for the HPA Motorsports Stage II R32. It's fully modified with the best parts, including the rollcage, without nitrous, and uses Sports Medium tires. It also gave 1'13.870 on Midfield.

Comments and Suggestions are welcome.

Suspension
-Spring Rate: 13.5 / 14.0
-Ride Height: 75 / 105
-Bound: 7 / 7
-Rebound: 8 / 8
-Camber: 2.2 / 1.6
-Toe: 0 / -2
-Stabilizers: 3 / 4

LSD
>Front
-Initial: 5
-Acceleration: 5
-Deceleration: 5
>Rear
-Initial: 60
-Acceleration: 60
-Deceleration: 10

Downforce
Amount: 30 / 30

Driving Aids
-ASM Oversteer: 0
-ASM Understeer: 0
-TCS: 3

Brake Controller
-Brakes: 6 / 9

Transmission
Leave it alone. I tried the tranny trick and the ghost with the untuned tranny was faster on the straights and corners.

VCD

Ballast
-Weight: 0

© Duck7892

Back