Special/Ultimate Parts

United Kingdom
London
DEAD_DULLAH123
hyperspeed980
Welcome to the Special Parts thread, version 1.03!

This is the place to discuss S Parts, their availability, their performance benefits and so on.

This thread was started by initially listing the S Parts generically, but as time has gone on - and with fantastic contributions from you guys - we’re now at a point that we can bring you a comprehensive list of car-specific S Parts 😎

And with the 1.34 update, these parts are now purchasable from the Tuning Shop once you reach Collector Level 50! This means these parts are no longer exclusive to roulette rewards, or the small handful of cars that can earn those parts. The floodgates have officially opened!

Below is the generic list of parts:

Ultra-High RPM Turbo
High-RPM S Supercharger
Titanium Connecting Rods and Pistons
Bore Up S
Stroke Up S
High Lift Camshaft S
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Stage 5 Weight Reduction

And I’m very pleased to now be able to present my comprehensive list below, in the form of a massive spreadsheet that not only covers each car's compatibility with special parts, but also the performance that each one has within the game, both stock and fully tuned. Big thanks to @TFSI400 for starting this brilliant thread, as well as getting in touch with me to allow me to do all this. The link can be found here:

Please continue to contribute anything you find, even if you think it might already be listed. The discussion around this topic is as valuable to the community as the lists and data are.

Thanks! 😁

Last edited:
Welcome to the Special Parts thread, version 1.01!

This is the place to discuss S Parts, their availability, their performance benefits and so on.

I started this thread by initially listing the S Parts generically, but as time has gone on - and with fantastic contributions from you guys - we’re now at a point that we can bring you a comprehensive list of car-specific S Parts 😎

Below is the generic list of parts:

Ultra High RPM Turbo
Titanium Con Rods and Pistons
Stage 5 Weight Reduction
Carbon Propshaft
Stroke Up S
S Camshafts
Bore Up S
High RPM S Supercharger

And I’m very pleased to now be able to present the work of @hyperspeed980 below. This is the car-specific S Part list. Big thanks to him for spending so much time getting this together.

This list is live, and will be continually updated.

Ultra-High RPM Turbo:
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [1213>1322 hp]
  • Fiat 500 F [73>??? hp]
  • Ferrari F40 [736>??? hp]
  • Mazda RX-7 Spirit R [499>586 hp]
  • RE Amemiya RX-7 [512>537 hp]
  • Nissan 300ZX [691>??? hp]
  • Nissan Fairlady 240ZG [420>??? hp]
  • Nissan GT-R R35 [933>??? hp]
  • Nissan GT-R R35 Safety Car [945>972 hp]
  • Nissan GT-R R35 Nismo [946>992 hp]
  • Nissan Skyline R32 [717>??? hp]
  • Nissan Skyline R33 [749>??? hp]
  • Nissan Skyline R34 [785>??? hp]
  • Subaru BRZ Drift Car [1195>1232 hp]
  • Toyota Supra RZ [777>??? hp]
High-RPM S Supercharger:
  • Chevrolet Corvette C3 Convertible [646>??? hp]
  • Chevrolet Corvette C3 Stingray [778>??? hp]
  • Ford GT40 Mark I [587>??? hp]
  • Mazda Roadster ND [269>??? hp]
  • Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am [481>??? hp]
Bore Up S:
  • Audi TT 3.2 Quattro [427>452 hp]
  • BAC Mono [369>377 hp]
  • Mercedes A 45 AMG [535>558 hp]
  • Peugeot RCZ [335>355 hp]
  • Toyota GR Supra RZ '19 [704>732 hp]
  • VW Scirocco R [488>516 hp]
Stroke Up S:
  • DMC DeLorean S2 [315>331 hp]
  • Honda NSX-R '02 [572>598 hp]
  • Toyota S-FR Racing Concept [451>464 hp]
High-Lift Camshaft S:
  • Alpine A110 '17 [432>464 hp]
  • Aston Martin DB11 [875>933 hp]
  • Aston Martin V8 Vantage [688>735 hp]
  • Audi TT 3.2 Quattro [427>??? hp]
  • BMW M4/Safety Car [665>731 hp]
  • DMC DeLorean S2 [315>341 hp]
  • Ferrari Enzo [860>914 hp]
  • Honda Civic Type-R FK2 [462>492 hp]
  • Honda Civic Type-R FK8 [508>540 hp]
  • Honda NSX-R '02 [572>614 hp]
  • Honda NSX '17 [852>893 hp]
  • Jaguar F-Type R [755>808 hp]
  • Lexus LC 500 [672>720 hp]
  • Lexus RC F [665>713 hp]
  • Maserati GranTurismo S [647>692 hp]
  • Nissan 370Z [633>679 hp]
  • Nissan Z Performance [757>796 hp]
  • Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) [686>727 hp]
  • Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 [532>567 hp]
  • Renault Clio '15 [410>418 hp]
  • Renault Megane RS/Safety Car [470>490 hp]
  • Toyota Crown Athlete/Safety Car [597>639 hp]
  • Toyota 86 GT '15/Subaru BRZ '15 [365>391 hp]
  • Toyota 86 GT Limited/Subaru BRZ STI Sport [366>393 hp]
  • Toyota 86 GRMN [397>??? hp]
  • Toyota GR86/Subaru BRZ '21 [398>425 hp]
Please continue to contribute anything you find, even if you think it might already be listed. The discussion around this topic is valuable to the community just like the lists and data.

Thanks! 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
I too noticed on one of my cars, either an Integra Type R or my GT350R.. maybe something else. But it listed "Titanium Connecting Rods & Pistons" but was greyed out in a way that looked like it would be a potential part for the car and not like N/A greyed out

I too noticed on one of my cars, either an Integra Type R or my GT350R.. maybe something else. But it listed "Titanium Connecting Rods & Pistons" but was greyed out in a way that looked like it would be a potential part for the car and not like N/A greyed out
Yep, sounds like there will be a few things like this to discover.

I forgot to mention I actually won a racing crank for a Huracan. Although I’ve seen that part listed for all cars in the Tuning Shop, so maybe we win both special parts and ones we can already buy.

It’ll be interesting to see what there is to discover within the game currently and also with updates - parts were listed alongside cars and tracks in the info about future DLC.

I pulled an Ultra-High RPM Turbo from a 4 star roulette ticket today for the BRZ Drift car. Better than 5k credits I guess. I have seen streamers pull carbon draftshafts and titanium engine internals.

Last edited:
I pulled an Ultra-High RPM Turbo from a 4 star roulette ticket today for the BRZ Drift car. Better than 5k credits I guess. I have seen streamers pull carbon draftshafts and titanium engine internals.
Yeah I’ve heard about the titanium internals. Lighter pistons and rods will help an engine rev higher, so I’d assume they benefited from a higher rev limit in game. Which incidentally is exactly the kind of supporting modification you’d be looking for with a turbo that makes boost at higher revs. If an engine can’t rev past 7000rpm for example, but the turbo is still capable of creating boost up to 8000rpm you’d be missing out on power and not getting the full benefit of the turbo upgrade.

I’d like to think PD have these sort of things in mind. My Evo 6 TME is actually much faster in the drag challenges when I switch down from High RPM Turbo to Medium RPM Turbo. When you look at the dyno graph in Detailed Settings it’s clear why: The bigger turbo makes a bit more peak torque, but much higher in the revs and much closer to redline. Basically the engine reaches maximum revs before the turbo runs out of boost. The medium turbo however starts making boost/torque at much lower RPM, and although the peak torque figure is marginally lower, it applies that torque over a much wider spread of the rev range. As we know, area under the curve is key, and peak numbers only tell a small part of the story!

Now assuming PD have correctly applied the real-world benefit of a higher rev limit to the titanium rods and pistons, if I should ever win that upgrade I would theoretically be able to switch back to the bigger turbo and reap the rewards of an ‘extended’ torque curve way past the previous rev limit. A few tweaks to the gearbox to keep the upshifts in boost and it should gain some serious time in a straight line.

Time will tell!

I was hoping to hear of a few more interesting wins by now.

I won Stage 5 weight reduction for an F Type. So we can add that to the small list!

So far I've received 4 tuning parts from tickets. I'm not positive since I don't own any of the cars yet for the parts, but it seems that if the parts have a 'Recommended Retail Price" then they can be purchased from the Tuning Shop.

Here are the ones that have a recommended retail price:
High Lift Cam Shaft for a Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 '13 Rec. Price: 5,000
Semi-Racing Muffler for a Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 '15 Rec. Price: 8,000

Here are the ones listed as not for sale:
Stroke Up S for a DMC DeLorean S2 '04 Rec. Price: Not for sale
Ultra-High-RPM Turbocharger for a RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 Rec. Price: Not for sale

Out of curiosity, what does that take the peak power output to? Pretty sure it was already around the 1,000bhp mark.

Maybe it is good to update the list what part for what car, so the weight reduction stage 5 like mentioned in the other topic for the specific car?

So far I've received 4 tuning parts from tickets. I'm not positive since I don't own any of the cars yet for the parts, but it seems that if the parts have a 'Recommended Retail Price" then they can be purchased from the Tuning Shop.

Here are the ones that have a recommended retail price:
High Lift Cam Shaft for a Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 '13 Rec. Price: 5,000
Semi-Racing Muffler for a Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 '15 Rec. Price: 8,000

Here are the ones listed as not for sale:
Stroke Up S for a DMC DeLorean S2 '04 Rec. Price: Not for sale
Ultra-High-RPM Turbocharger for a RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 Rec. Price: Not for sale
Thanks for the info!

What does the ‘S’ in Stroke Up S for the DeLorean mean, I wonder?

Assuming it’s not a typo 😆

Maybe it is good to update the list what part for what car, so the weight reduction stage 5 like mentioned in the other topic for the specific car?
Possibly, yeah. Although I’ve got a feeling we could end up with a huge list of overlaps 🤔 If we see how things pan out over time we can decide the best way of listing the parts 👍🏻

I dont know is there an other list?
I think we can use the same method as with the engine swap.

You'll name the upgrade and the car where it is been avaible for?

Check this "win" out.
GT-R NISMO '17
Got a special part called "ultra high" rpm turbo.
From stock, I went to the shop to see what the shops high turbo changes looked like, then went to the special part.
Here are the 2 side by side;

Attachments

• 20220315_145230.jpg
    20220315_145230.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 283
  • 20220315_145302.jpg
    20220315_145302.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 266
Check this "win" out.
GT-R NISMO '17
Got a special part called "ultra high" rpm turbo.
From stock, I went to the shop to see what the shops high turbo changes looked like, then went to the special part.
Here are the 2 side by side;
Could you possibly take screenshots of the dyno graphs between the two turbos in Detailed Settings, please? And I have another question…

How are you getting your torque displyed in lb/ft?! I’m pretty sure I’m stuck with Newton Metres 😒

Last edited:
Could you possibly take screenshots of the dyno graphs between the two turbos in Detailed Settings, please? And I have another question…

How are you getting your torque displyed in lb/ft?! I’m pretty sure I’m stuck with Newton Metres 😒
It's in the settings from the main page.
Top right hand corner hit the white GT circle.
Options.
Units.
Then pick either miles or km.

As far as the stats go I will get back to you on that soon.

It's in the settings from the main page.
Top right hand corner hit the white GT circle.
Options.
Units.
Then pick either miles or km.

As far as the stats go I will get back to you on that soon.

That’s weird, I’m definitely on ‘Miles’. I wonder if it’s regional 🤔 Actually I seem to remember this from GTS maybe. Hope you don’t mind me asking, where are you from?

I’m UK, and have a feeling US registered consoles get lb/ft.

Let us change it, PD! 🤬

That’s weird, I’m definitely on ‘Miles’. I wonder if it’s regional 🤔 Actually I seem to remember this from GTS maybe. Hope you don’t mind me asking, where are you from?

I’m UK, and have a feeling US registered consoles get lb/ft.

Let us change it, PD! 🤬
Maine (northeast US)
That might actually be it

Maine (northeast US)
That might actually be it

I guess so. In actual fact there seems to be a trend over here in the last few years for tuners / enthusiasts / car people in general to quote NM over lb/ft. Maybe it’s a continental thing. Or maybe because they’re bigger numbers than lb/ft and people feel less insecure quoting the bigger numbers 😂

I’ll always be more familiar with lb/ft. I guess I’m old school.

It's because the US is stubborn, lol.

Here's the copy paste from google;

"The metric system is the most used measurement system in the world. Only three countries in the world don't use the metric system: the United States, Liberia, and Myanmar. Every other country around the world uses the metric system."

I love the system I use because I'm used to it. But honestly, there is no valid reason why the entire world shouldn't be on the same page on this, lol.

Here is the charger graphs and car stat differences from the high and ultra high

Attachments

• 20220315_190841.jpg
    20220315_190841.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 20220315_190833.jpg
    20220315_190833.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 20220315_190933.jpg
    20220315_190933.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 20220315_190903.jpg
    20220315_190903.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 200
It's because the US is stubborn, lol.

Here's the copy paste from google;

"The metric system is the most used measurement system in the world. Only three countries in the world don't use the metric system: the United States, Liberia, and Myanmar. Every other country around the world uses the metric system."

I love the system I use because I'm used to it. But honestly, there is no valid reason why the entire world shouldn't be on the same page on this, lol.
This is true. Although I always remember, up until very recently, that lb/ft would be used when talking torque over here in the UK.

You also get the arguments between old school traders and ‘the establishment’ who refuse to bow to the “EU-centric” Metric system when they’re selling their vegetables on their market stalls. “It’s a pound of potatoes, not a bloody kilo, always has been!”

But that’s a different conversation entirely 😁

Back