Hybrid Experts Please Help

• Thread starter Tallman
  • 13 comments
I was wondering if anyone figured out how to make hybrid car codes on GT3 with Gameshark Version 4.1. and if there is a guide for this. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I wish people would research these coding devices before buying them, lol.

Anyway, try this with whatever master code is preprogrammed in your GS:
25D62BA6 167744D6 - 255B6320 9F4E04F4

If that replaces the engine in your first car, then there should be no problem getting codes for you. I just don't know what encryption that version uses.

Well I tried the codes just posted for the Diablo and 911 for the GS2 version 3 and they work so that leads me to believe version 3 codes work for version 4???

Sinned's site has a decent collection of codes that will work for you. If you need anything else don't be afraid to ask. There are a couple of people at this board that use that v4 shark, and I have become quite efficient at converting codes while helping them, lol.

Much appreciated Chaos. I am new to this site and hybridding, but have been a GT fanatic since day 1. Its a shame I never discovered this site before but alas I have seen the light!!! I made my first hybrid today, a Corvette C5R, 4WD, 3539 HP, F1 tires/suspension/chassis/brakes, an Escudo Trans with a Speed 12 engine. Very nice, gets up over 300mph+ easily. I'm having a little difficulty controlling it's unbelievable push outward when I accellerate out of a corner. Any suggestions?
I do have one question for you though: In order for you to get the car body you want do you have to already have that car in your first slot? Or does the car base and body/downforce codes take care of that? Ex: If I have a regular car like a Mitsubishi 300GT in my first slot can I just change that car into a 787B with codes?
Again, Thanks.

Try a F1 Suspension and adjust the Grip and Hybrid the Downforce, That kind of HP your going to need DF Beyond the games normal Limits!

After you figure out what car you want to build, buy something similar to put in the first slot in your garage. Something with the drivetrain and aspiration you want to use. That will just save you some coding and possible lag problems.

What you should start off with for any hybrid are three codes.
1. Base name or carbase(this is the name of the car)
2. Body/downforce(this is the body and downforce properties/adjustable or solid)
3. Color or body color code

Start with those 3 and check your garage, they will put the new car over the old one. If those are ok then pick one or two parts at a time to add, this will help to to avoid mistakes(easier to check 1 or 2 lines of code than 30, if you have missed one character somewhere.

Sweet, much appreciated!
I hate to be bothersome but I have one more question. Since I have a GS2 V4 I cannot use MKS program to spit out codes for me, therefore I cant use for example: DF or Tire grip beyond the game's normal limits, True? Will the MKS program be able to do this in the future? I hope my question makes sense, Thanks!

There is no such thing as a tire grip code, pay no attention to that line.
As far as getting codes from MK's, it is formatted for GS2v2 and CB2+ encryption. You can pull codes from the program and convert them if you wish. I posted a simple convertor in one of these threads recently.

Ok I understand the code converter. Can I use MK's Program to pull codes without a Sharkport/Xport?? I tried but did'nt work.
If not, is there a way I can get fully coded Transmissions, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Mufflers, Intercoolers?? Sinned's site does'nt have any. Thanks.

You can use MK's to pull codes, but you need a gamesave first. I will attach a blank save to this post for you to work with.

Attachments

• clean_vitz.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 19
Back