Hybrid F090/s Help Meee!

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by EliteRacer, Aug 26, 2002.

1. EliteRacer

EliteRacer

Ok, My first hybrid is almost done. It's fast, adn has great handeling. But, I want it to go faster than 230MPH. How can I make the gears longer? I know that I could shuve a Escudo Trans' in there. But I don't want to. I wan' know how to set my gear ratio taller. Do I shark it? Or do I have to slam a Diablo 7 gear-er in there? :confused:

Oh, and I only want 370 MPH. Oh, and is there a way to make the car handel even better?

2. Heydu

Heydu

There are no 7 gear trannies in GT3. There are a couple of options to get more top end. First try doing it at the settings screen. Go to adjust the tranny, move the auto gearing all the way to the left, now move the final drive all the way to the right, now move the autogearing all the way to the right, now move the final drive to around 3.000. Try it out, if it still needs more top end lower the final drive. If U run out of adjustment and still need more top end, the simplest fix is to shark in a lower final drive. The other way to go is to shark in a new tranny with gear ratios. If U need help with the codes for the final drive, or tranny let me know.

As far as the handleing, have U sharked in any downforce? I assume since it is an F1, U have kept the tires.

3. Werner Winkels

Werner Winkels

Change in the .ini file, the lines 240 - 276 , to this :

240=-2956
    244=-2962
    248=-1836
    252=-1276
    256=-935
    260=-723
    264=-590
    268=-1
    272=-3203
    276=-46

In combination with a 3000 hp or higher , this settings are genial !

This Setting's are not my invention ( I'm have found this Settings on a Hybrid Page, but I'm forgot the name of the maker )

My Beetle run's with this settings 940 kmh ( 584 mph )

So long
    Werner

4. Heydu

Heydu

Pretty sure he's using a GS2, not SP

5. EliteRacer

EliteRacer

I'm using a GS2... Not a sharkport :(

6. Werner Winkels

Werner Winkels

What is a GS2 ???

I'm have a X-Port V2 (comparable to a Sharkport )

And I'm use MK's GT3 Garage Edit software V22
    This Software can read .XPS (Pal) and .SPS (NTSC) files !

7. EliteRacer

EliteRacer

GameShark 2 V2 Video Game Enhancer..

"Wanna Beat the Game?"

8. EliteRacer

EliteRacer

It's fixed now anyway.......I shuved a Oreca Trans in it...Works great..270 Tops.....and, i was able to work out the handeling

9. Werner Winkels

Werner Winkels

Well. That's a other thing !

With the GameShark 2 V2 , You dont store the Gamesave on Your PC !? ( If I have understand the discription right )

10. Heydu

Heydu

That's correct Werner Winkels, it's the equivilent to the AR2 for Pal users.

11. GT Hero79

GT Hero79

does it change to v2.2 when you buy that 8 dollar cd from interact

12. EliteRacer

EliteRacer

No, I bought my GS2V2 from a store, came in version 2. I'm not completly sure what you mean though. :lol:

PS. Got a Z06 goin' 440+MPH....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw! :eek: :cool: :lol:

13. GT Hero79

GT Hero79

my gameshark is brAND new and i dont know what version it is

14. EliteRacer

EliteRacer

Get a new one from somehwere like WalMart. It should say "Gameshark 2 V.2.2" Or somin' like that.

15. Heydu

Heydu

If U can find one of the original Codebreakers for PS2(black case) they are much easier to use than the GS2. But they are getting hard to find, the new CB version4(blue case) won't work with GS2 codes.

16. GT Hero79

GT Hero79

yeah my gs2 is easy to use i just download all the codes via sharkport its just the fact of it messin up