Hybriding Tracks

United States
Athens,Ga
CrAzY idea, but I have to ask. Is there a way to hybrid tracks? Like put turns off Laguna Seca in the infield at the test course? Like a roval. If not, would it be possible with Linux?

If it's for GT2, there are codes around to put rally track-style "jumps" on the straights of the Test Course or Apricot Hill. I've never tried them before, but I guess it's neat to get your car airborne at 200mph.

I tryed the one for GT2 on test course, it's sweet but I decided to make it higher, and ended up making it into a spiral steep hill and stuff....

there are no mods for GT3 yet...

I'd like to mod test course, make it a true test course with speed bumps and uneven levels and very steep hills and potholes....

...-...-...-...-.../\-....________.~~~~~~......____

Like that^

Maybe MK could make an editing program like the car programs, but it shows the track and you point to the part to edit, then you edit the values of width, angle, hight, stuff like that, maybe surfaces, so that you could make the test track have dirt patches and grass patches, and also object placement, so that you can make cone tracks and slwolums(sp?)and braking courses....that would be sweet!

:D

Attachments

• suzuki 3.jpg
    suzuki 3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 64
Yeah gt2 is too oldskool now, even know it did have ****in mad ass cars... I wish they were all in gt3 but.... I still pick gt3 over it.

Back