Hybrids?

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by Rx7_Rob, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Rx7_Rob

Rx7_Rob

I am new here and I don't quite understand this Hybrid stuff. Could some one fill me in on this.

2. too cold

too cold

In short, you can piece together a car from the parts of any other car in the game. You need either a sharkport,x-port(pal), gameshark or codebreaker. There are some codes for action replay(pal) also.

3. Rx7_Rob

Rx7_Rob

Where can I aquire a sharkport or x-port? They seem to not to have any at the local game stores.

4. too cold

too cold

5. Aldrich&Julie

Aldrich&Julie

F...O...R...D...
    "Fix Or Repair Daily" :D :D :D

Attached Files:

6. Rx7_Rob

Rx7_Rob

You know Ford claims that it stands for First On Race Day, thats because its still sitting there from the last race day!

"Found On Road Dead"

7. Aldrich&Julie

Aldrich&Julie

:) Say RX7-ROB, did you ever get the Sharkport & GS2? R U building 'hybrids yet? ZOOM-ZOOM...here's a zip file that i found at GTH... from all those hybrid-builders out there... it should help you out.. not unless, you did your research already.

Attached Files:

8. TVRKing

TVRKing

I don't know why people take the mick out of :ford:. I know someone who's cracked 300,000 miles in his Mondeo (Countour) on it's original engine, and it has NEVER broken down.

9. Rx7_Rob

Rx7_Rob

See heres the Thing TVRKing, American Fords are not good cars, British, Austrailian, and German Fords are of better quality then American ones, Why? I do not know. If you see me making fun of :ford: its about the American ones. You wouldn't be able to break 300,000 miles on an American Ford without replacing the engine first. I forget that there are other people around the world on this forum.

10. TVRKing

TVRKing

Seems strange, as :ford: is an American company anyway. You would have thought they would be built better there than anywhere else.

11. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

Ford=Found Off the Road Dead

Welcome Rob, yet another Mazda-Rotary fan to come to the GTP!

12. TVRKing

TVRKing

In england it's :ford: Found On The Road Driving.