hybrids?

• Thread starter bofeeka
  • 12 comments
how do u do hybrids in GT2? someone on here got some 110403HP or something like that, thats freakin crazy, please tell me how to do it? thanks and i'd just like to give props to everyone here and the creator of this site, it kicks @ss!!!!!

Chek out my hybrid site. It's not the most comprehenisve site on hybrids, but it will point the way.

And don't bother unless you have a GS or DexDrive.

Pupik, you have the greatest hybrid information site on the net! But do you have any codes for the Greatest Hits version? I can find any other code out there, but the only codes for Greatest Hits I can find are on Game Shark's website. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Originally posted by Mark 3. Turbo
Pupik, you have the greatest hybrid information site on the net! But do you have any codes for the Greatest Hits version? I can find any other code out there, but the only codes for Greatest Hits I can find are on Game Shark's website. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
welcome to GTP, enjoy your stay

What would be a funny Hybrid to see is the Mini Cooper 1.3i, Nissan 180SX Drag Engine on a Skyline or EVO VI drivetrain.

It would be so funny to see the looks on your friends faces if you raced them!

Originally posted by Mark 3. Turbo

Usually, you can just use the codes for 1.2 with the Greatest Hits version. I know it works with my copy, which I got after my old GT2 sim disk got scratched.

yeah could ya make me a code that i could just tap into my gameshark and give me the CLK-Touring car and the VW polo. For some reason I want that car

Back