Hyundai N 2025 VGT Revealed! (Update 15/9: All revealed!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 292 comments
i1A84WcdxrQWfO.jpg

This render got me curious about the number 50 on the side of the Hyundai. Could it suggest that the car is powered by a race-spec version of Hyundai's Tau V8 engine or is it a different meaning.
The company itself will turn 50 at 3 years from now.

It seems it has a tiny low-end spoiler for dealing with rear downforce...yep it's totally an LM55 contender :cheers:
Edit: kinda tree'd :lol:

Wow that looks great. The arrow with 'Door' is probably unnecessary though. Never would have figured that out!

However, it looks damn cool and I cannot wait to see the full reveal.

Those pics are not rendered with GT6's graphics engine, unlike past VGT's. I am almost certain that this is a glimpse of GT7.

The Frankfurt Motor Show opens on the 15th of September.

The Bugatti and Hyundai VGTs will be present at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

Forza Motorsport 6 releases on the 15th of September.

I see an update on the way soon...

The Frankfurt Motor Show opens on the 15th of September.

The Bugatti and Hyundai VGTs will be present at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

Forza Motorsport 6 releases on the 15th of September.

I see an update on the way soon...
Forza 6 is... kinda already out. Look at AR12's channel.

The car is looking good. 👍

I wasn't expecting to see much more of the Hyundai (nor the Bugatti) with just a week to go.
So this is a nice surprise.

Hyundai confirmed for wingless. Did Coughlan photocopy BOTH the LM55 and DeltaWing documents, merge it, and give to Hyundai? :lol:

This Hyundai needs a bit more love, it seems everyone talking about the Bugatti but a lot of them seems to forget about this one...

Also Is it me or the N 2025 VGT reminds me of the LM55 VGT?

Will anyone have a "Vision" for a Grand Touring car? The Germans are the only ones to have reasonable cars so far.

Maybe, just maybe, the designers should do some research with the game first. That's what I would do. Go see what the world is actually playing, then, create a VGT to accommodate that.

I would love if the cars in the garage would gather dust from lack of use. This would be coated with it like the SRT and the Chevy.

Nice car but it's question time:

All these Vision GT cars, will they be used in Gran Turismo 7 as well? Considering the time needed to create them, one should hope they are NOT intendend as GT6 exclusive.

Last edited:
Anyone know what that white cube logo is ahead of the rear wheel?

All these Vision GT cars, will they be used in Gran Turismo 7 as well? Considering the time needed to create them, one should hope they are intendend as GT6 exclusive.
I'm guessing yes, but they'll be added to their appropriate manufacturer instead of having their own section.

All these Vision GT cars, will they be used in Gran Turismo 7 as well? Considering the time needed to create them, one should hope they are intendend as GT6 exclusive.
Most likely. Depends on the Manufacturer though

Back