I am a major newbie

In order to change settings on the parts you have spent your hard earned cash on...When in the tuning screen push the L1 button. Not only can you change your setting this way. If you feel you've messed up the car and want to put it back stock, you only have to go back to the thing you want to change back and push the start button and it will go back to stock.

Originally posted by ImportStreetRacerX21
I dont kno how to tune a car :confused: . i kno how to buy parts and equip 'em and un-equip 'em . but how do ya lower ya car , adjust ratios and whatnot plz help me :cheeburga
Welcome to GTPlanet! :)

You adjust the ride height by getting a full costomised suspension kit, the going to settings before a race and pressing L1....or L2 (forget) and go to suspension and there ya have it, it should be right there!! :cool:

thnx ^.^
I made this on my own, which is why it has my name in the corner, anyway if you want to make you own you need a certain # of post (please don't spam to achieve this ;) )

Once again very cool name (LoneWolfe), although that info does help alot I was more wondering what tricks in Photoshop you used for the tach. I mean 11000rpm backlight and so stock looking now thats a tach to be proud of LoneWolfe. Any tips on making a tach that sweet pllleeeeeaaaasssseeee let me know. Also is there any way to change your profile name or maybe you could perhaps influence some one to make an execption perhaps? for me to change my profile name form VG30 to VG30DETT since now I know that a VG30DETT block exists not just the VG30, VG30E, VG30ET, and VG30DET blocks.

Heres the original, i didnt make it from scratch, i just used psp to crop and write my name. All of my art is done in 3d.

Attachments

• dash1.jpg
    dash1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 62
Back