I AM DONE WITH THIS PIECE OF TRASH AND ITS GOD-AWFUL DRIVERS

Sometimes other drivers are trash. I posted this in the FIA thread already. Like you've realized, you need to learn to just accept it and move on.
*Snip*
Well, after you've taken the time to access the replay in-game at the appropriate moment, Share record that bit of footage, check that the Share recording went okay, upload the recording to Youtube, title the video to highlight the name of the driver you feel deserves shaming, and finally also post it on forums in multiple threads.

Then move on.

Hey man :) Do not waste your energy on idiots who can not drive a car. GT Planet is the worst drivers in any game. And moderators are just as big idiots here. Stay away from GT Sport and start driving Assetto Corsa. You deserve better my friend :)

So worst drivers? So what type of racing do you do again? I know multiple members on this site who race and some who actually race at a pretty high level. Whats your SR and DR again? I am an A DR and an S SR and I know for a fact that there are few A+ drivers on here. This thread is hilarious though keep it up. :lol:
P6jrA48jZ7-KaGaaY9eUn_gjWpdCaKzT3ueYcvw6suProUqFTcYb-OvpRtcI3NtKMIoJ4ET4ZiLNPGpE7rlm9PxlJTY8KWcibF6ZhvSy7arKfaU_jTKE8r_jfJfx78RPLVzcwWwEpmf0HL3geUTk-aasJPaO72M5dNabwhCANKthmQ3h88bLRQWnW4ZsrRxtXyR1BYGy0Ne_WtlqnlxuAr6SM71p3n6ADhbVsn3UkoG5A6a9haTZxFb3Yv2GXJlMLtA_Tku-RymrQp6HD7EV-HMk3raSs74h4o3kPOl0Bo-eFBa-Mi3fEodpK03DQCNoyYomOVcMEOPLEUuqeE8D3rAVq_fMy8Bvjy7KEY4cWoJXYIDwtkmshuM25iAMj8fRdTwkkJQu0_ItoU2D_ubaetEv9DTR1WyFQcUXSMLck0rWWaa37Nx8cvZDolv5F2ld_OQX_78zSVzXwH2xjGWeBGhwlQ10G711GdUQkPChFPryWzdTwj5d4u1pJcVvLy6DtobBDbiLG4EHyrkhwOtfe_ClcEkFreFkJ1IG8aLikx80l8rh1CWkRusI_WQHxi_dKfdvRj6Q6kp7wKK5xf3UFCqYm29YE-fpzgVncrcS=w2214-h1472-no

stIf4O-yJ3KsyTLRmykF5X0J-WvWDtHHbSpEHA2gC3RM4Cg4qgc0QHY7idMaCBKIm3YRhgqbnmKl1p866c0t9_6tvMv4VhoQDxLGhcioUueuwJ4muWL9zQbX9m5wpfpI5m6IwDyHuFK2vR4EqsxDNctzYENddFeezcFKTXqabviM-dpA409nJgqsujItXRl_ZpkAdyD8DEzvrK0bgIWwFM-PypuAh-xq3MiXyCznZS-Tt8Xa50cPevULtDq2vYhGy1IGg7pTcE9phNbYR7qgtzqVrVyWNI4a2tdcAILahcjocG3IOUfh6MQokF8g1mz9MBp_IPil9VcDzpL3W7X3CqZtKHxGa0xkA_p5hZHJnpT_ifFmFyCUFCi4okOOmPynvUFNA4eQq74KafvFmMRcFeRE_1vadVqdNSCzoDyg0fi1UHeYcgR03y0hre5mOz3ycRwNQtm0WyjvQcn6kqVg8PrfOYz07XTPH0vvH0TluRZpgLSsbsd5ABaUsByb-SRMlZjnNCSeMRFPZFR0whDIul0ePI1uTSb5PgwOdrd7RnX0adSQ2ih8trbYd20AgnGdPk2AdTBzyqo3qlGTCR_a0NnXIsFDkWqhRjePB0Al=w2214-h1472-no

So worst drivers? So what type of racing do you do again? I know multiple members on this site who race and some who actually race at a pretty high level. Whats your SR and DR again? I am an A DR and an S SR and I know for a fact that there are few A+ drivers on here. This thread is hilarious though keep it up. :lol:
P6jrA48jZ7-KaGaaY9eUn_gjWpdCaKzT3ueYcvw6suProUqFTcYb-OvpRtcI3NtKMIoJ4ET4ZiLNPGpE7rlm9PxlJTY8KWcibF6ZhvSy7arKfaU_jTKE8r_jfJfx78RPLVzcwWwEpmf0HL3geUTk-aasJPaO72M5dNabwhCANKthmQ3h88bLRQWnW4ZsrRxtXyR1BYGy0Ne_WtlqnlxuAr6SM71p3n6ADhbVsn3UkoG5A6a9haTZxFb3Yv2GXJlMLtA_Tku-RymrQp6HD7EV-HMk3raSs74h4o3kPOl0Bo-eFBa-Mi3fEodpK03DQCNoyYomOVcMEOPLEUuqeE8D3rAVq_fMy8Bvjy7KEY4cWoJXYIDwtkmshuM25iAMj8fRdTwkkJQu0_ItoU2D_ubaetEv9DTR1WyFQcUXSMLck0rWWaa37Nx8cvZDolv5F2ld_OQX_78zSVzXwH2xjGWeBGhwlQ10G711GdUQkPChFPryWzdTwj5d4u1pJcVvLy6DtobBDbiLG4EHyrkhwOtfe_ClcEkFreFkJ1IG8aLikx80l8rh1CWkRusI_WQHxi_dKfdvRj6Q6kp7wKK5xf3UFCqYm29YE-fpzgVncrcS=w2214-h1472-no

stIf4O-yJ3KsyTLRmykF5X0J-WvWDtHHbSpEHA2gC3RM4Cg4qgc0QHY7idMaCBKIm3YRhgqbnmKl1p866c0t9_6tvMv4VhoQDxLGhcioUueuwJ4muWL9zQbX9m5wpfpI5m6IwDyHuFK2vR4EqsxDNctzYENddFeezcFKTXqabviM-dpA409nJgqsujItXRl_ZpkAdyD8DEzvrK0bgIWwFM-PypuAh-xq3MiXyCznZS-Tt8Xa50cPevULtDq2vYhGy1IGg7pTcE9phNbYR7qgtzqVrVyWNI4a2tdcAILahcjocG3IOUfh6MQokF8g1mz9MBp_IPil9VcDzpL3W7X3CqZtKHxGa0xkA_p5hZHJnpT_ifFmFyCUFCi4okOOmPynvUFNA4eQq74KafvFmMRcFeRE_1vadVqdNSCzoDyg0fi1UHeYcgR03y0hre5mOz3ycRwNQtm0WyjvQcn6kqVg8PrfOYz07XTPH0vvH0TluRZpgLSsbsd5ABaUsByb-SRMlZjnNCSeMRFPZFR0whDIul0ePI1uTSb5PgwOdrd7RnX0adSQ2ih8trbYd20AgnGdPk2AdTBzyqo3qlGTCR_a0NnXIsFDkWqhRjePB0Al=w2214-h1472-no
I'm trying to grasp the relevance of the photos, other than *insert shameless self-promotion here* :lol:

I'm trying to grasp the relevance of the photos, other than *insert shameless self-promotion here* :lol:
Hey nothing wrong with a little self promo...:lol: and I just came across those photos and wanted to have an excuse to post them. I also figured I’d give the guy some proof that I race so he doesn’t go and post in that wonderful ludicrous claims thread. :lol:

Hey nothing wrong with a little self promo...:lol: and I just came across those photos and wanted to have an excuse to post them. I also figured I’d give the guy some proof that I race so he doesn’t go and post in that wonderful ludicrous claims thread. :lol:
Well, considering the only talk going is about people driving in a video game..

Trying to remember the last F1 race that didn't have a crash or two in the first few corners and these are the best drivers in the world. To expect more from sim racers is asking too much

While I cannot support the OP's severe emotional reaction, I do agree with the general statement that most GT Sport online races (lobby or sport mode) are flawed by at least one big incident, usually 2 or 3. Granted my DR/SR levels (B/B) don't group me with the elite driver crowd, but my mistakes are always pretty small, dropping a tire off-track or bumping (rubbing) another car unintentionally. Meanwhile, another driver smashes into me or others going at least 30+ over speed for the section. This isn't "oops I made a mistake," it's more like "my driving is completely asinine and I don't care because there are no real consequences." I strongly feel these drivers should stick to NFS or other arcade racers and leave the sim racers for those really trying to exhibit some skill. Until I am willing to shell out thousands for a gaming PC and sim driver cockpit setup, the best I can do is try to improve my DR/SR until I can make it in with some real clean drivers. I don't care if I finish toward the rear of the pack every race, as long as it's because of my own (lack of) skill and not because of someone else screwing me up... every time. God it really gets old!

I came to the realization today that this game doesn't make me feel bad. It makes me feel good.

It's you all that makes me feel bad. Why do all have to be so damn good? :bowdown:
We're all (majority of us anyway) trying to get better. I think that's a big reason why we're here. Fast/Slow, Good/Bad, it's all relative, so nothing to feel bad about. Every race only has one 1st place, but unless you're in last place, then at least you beat someone.

Hey man :) Do not waste your energy on idiots who can not drive a car. GT Planet is the worst drivers in any game. And moderators are just as big idiots here. Stay away from GT Sport and start driving Assetto Corsa. You deserve better my friend :)

@mods
Allowing this **** to stay online doesn't serve free speech, if this was the reason why you didn't delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@mods
Allowing this **** to stay online doesn't serve free speech, if this was the reason why you didn't delete it.

It's their choice and the forum's right to free speech that we operate under. That's the only manner in which this represents a demonstration of free speech by any measure. And you shouldn't try to bypass the profanity filter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Insult is not covered by freedom of speech for me

And regarding bypassing the filter, in x posts is "wtf"

I wonder, what does THAT mean?

But, whatever

While I tried to make up ground, some 🤬-head gives me no room at all on a corner and bumps me off the course, completely losing all progress I had made up until that point.

I was in your race... I was sitting behind you when everything unfolded. That first turn was carnage I sat back deliberately on one side to avoid it all (luckily it paid off) I put it down to 2 things. Firstly the lobby we were in was RUBBISH with driver that probs should just stick to daily's. Secondly the Australian Internet alot of the time the cars were jumping and lagging over the joint.

That second bump you recieved was extremely unfair you definitely had race position, I probably would raged as well (you have one more race to make up points this season).

I have been actively improving my DR and SR back to where it was prior to last night, and I do enjoy quite a few of the races I have been apart of. Last night's was not one of them, and I hope it will be an exception in comparison to faster & cleaner races. I don't hate the game, I become intensely frustrated sometimes whenever I get bumped off-track online.

I'm glad your not leaving for good your times were quicker than mine it would be a shame. Add my PSN titchy8 well get a practice race lobby going tonight for the race.

Sometimes other drivers are trash. I posted this in the FIA thread already. Like you've realized, you need to learn to just accept it and move on.

terrible way to go from 1000pts to 400pts in a race :(

I was in that race and was wondering how you got to the back. I just kept dumping it myself. Very poor performance and I would easily get distracted by someone talking to me.

aahhhh, WTF= Wednesday, Thursday, Friday What else could it be????

Way Too Fast

Last edited:

terrible way to go from 1000pts to 400pts in a race :(

Well, after you've taken the time to access the replay in-game at the appropriate moment, Share record that bit of footage, check that the Share recording went okay, upload the recording to Youtube, title the video to highlight the name of the driver you feel deserves shaming, and finally also post it on forums in multiple threads.

Then move on.

I encountered this driver in a recent race. He did the same thing again lol! This time the game ghosted him out just in time and he slammed the brakes needlessly down the straight. I got a good laugh out of it.

ps. all the clips were already uploaded to youtube because of my stream.

After a disastrous race on Monza in the Nations Cup due to morons who can't drive properly, sending me off the first corner and off-track, I AM 🤬 DONE WITH THIS TRASH GAME AND THE COMMUNITY OF IDIOTS SURROUNDING IT.
While I tried to make up ground, some 🤬-head gives me no room at all on a corner and bumps me off the course, completely losing all progress I had made up until that point.
Dissatisfied, I quit the race and hoped I could join the next race but OH WAIT, POLYPHONY DIGITAL WON'T ALLOW ME TO DO THAT!!! WHY SHOULD THEY LET ME HAVE ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO PARTAKE IN A CLEAN, FAIR & EXCITING RACE?!!!
I am not coming back to this game until Polyphony Digital completely overhaul this game, go MUCH HARSHER on these idiots and give me a reason to compete in these online championships without making me feel like I'm the one who's at fault.
🤬 SPORT MODE, 🤬 PDI, 🤬 THE FIA.

Don't you dare try to remove this post. It is my right to freedom of speech and you should respect it.

Jesus, dude. Chill. We all have bad races like that, but you shouldn’t go off on a rant because of it. It’s just a game, and things happen. And also, why are you calling the entire community idiots based on the actions of a few people?

Jesus, dude. Chill. We all have bad races like that, but you shouldn’t go off on a rant because of it. It’s just a game, and things happen. And also, why are you calling the entire community idiots based on the actions of a few people?
OP has been gracious enough to reply to criticisms already. No need to keep calling him/her out.
After taking time away from the computer for a bit and allowing myself some time to reflect on what I said here, I would like to apologise for my extreme outburst on the forum. What I wrote was in the heat of the moment and a by-product of how upset I was last night. Judging upon the fair reactions, it was a very poor decision on my behalf to go ahead and post this thread.

I know many of you will be unable to ignore this outburst for a long time. I'm not writing this response seeking forgiveness, but in the hope you can understand how frustrated I was. I would like to move on from this thread going forward. I have been actively improving my DR and SR back to where it was prior to last night, and I do enjoy quite a few of the races I have been apart of. Last night's was not one of them, and I hope it will be an exception in comparison to faster & cleaner races. I don't hate the game, I become intensely frustrated sometimes whenever I get bumped off-track online.

Once again, I would like to apologise for my anger & frustration in this forum.

He's said sorry after a few pages. It looks like he just typed it out of his red mist. It happens to all of us :)

disastrous race? Suffered disastrous races for two months here until i gave up.
GTS is great for snapping screenshots without being bothered with rammers.
Where do i get my racing fix? AC, R3E & RF2 on PC and will never go back to arcade games.

I understand the frustration. In the last manufacture series I was hit twice in qualifying. So I could not make a clean lap. But in the race I was hit again. In real-life the race was over. Luckely I could drive on.

What do you think? Was it to much risk to overtake there?

Latest Posts

Back