I bought Metal Gear Solid 2 Today!

• Thread starter Concept
  • 5 comments

Concept

(Banned)
Everybody.......I BOUGHT "METAL GEAR SOLID 2:SON'S OF LIBERTY" TODAY! TODAY AT WAL*MART I WAS SHOPPING AND I WAS IN ELECTRONICS GETTING SOME INK FOR THE PRINTER AND AND I SAW IT. MGS2 WAS ON THE SHELF AND IT WAS THE LAST COPY. SO I SAID "MOM! YOU GOTTA GET ME THAT GAME!" AFTER 1 MINUTE OF BEGGING SHE BROKE AND SAID OKAY. NOW I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF MGS2! IT COST $53.71 TOTALLY. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

"EVERYBODY TURN ON KURT ANGLES THEME MUSIC!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Everybody.......I BOUGHT "METAL GEAR SOLID 2:SON'S OF LIBERTY" TODAY! TODAY AT WAL*MART I WAS SHOPPING AND I WAS IN ELECTRONICS GETTING SOME INK FOR THE PRINTER AND AND I SAW IT. MGS2 WAS ON THE SHELF AND IT WAS THE LAST COPY. SO I SAID "MOM! YOU GOTTA GET ME THAT GAME!" AFTER 1 MINUTE OF BEGGING SHE BROKE AND SAID OKAY. NOW I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF MGS2! IT COST $53.71 TOTALLY. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

"EVERYBODY TURN ON KURT ANGLES THEME MUSIC!!!!!!!!!"

LOL i wished my parents would buy me games and such for me. :( :(

Originally posted by Jordan
Congratulations! So, how is it?

Jordan, it is everything I expected it to be! The graphics are stunning and the enemys are so smart! If they even see your shadow they come to investigate! I would HIGHLY reccomend this game to ANYONE! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by ViperConcept

Jordan, it is everything I expected it to be! The graphics are stunning and the enemys are so smart! If they even see your shadow they come to investigate! I would HIGHLY reccomend this game to ANYONE! :thumbsup:
That's great to hear! If it was anything like the first one, it should be loads of fun. :eek: :thumbsup:

:( :( :(
man i realy didn't want to hear that you have got MGS2 in the states!
that is so unfair, we have got to wait till FEB'02:( :( :(
is it as good? what am i saying of course it is! i am gutted, i need this game, mgs2 and gt3 were the reasons for owning the PS2.

Back