I can host image for everyone

• Thread starter Symtex
  • 15 comments
Canada
Canada
I have my own apache / mysql server and I can host for everyone. I'm using phpnuke / coppermine addons to manage photos / album. We can even rate the picture and make some polls.

What do you guys think ?

http://symtex.myserver.org:8080

*EDIT*
right now it say forza design but i can change that obviously.... :dopey:

i signed up on your site, and when it was to the email registration, it read an error "failed to contact mailing service" something... check the code on your site maybe?

Ricotricks
i signed up on your site, and when it was to the email registration, it read an error "failed to contact mailing service" something... check the code on your site maybe?

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it.

Symtex
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it.

Can you please tell me on what link and step you took to register. i just did it on my side and i am unable to reproduce the problem.

Thanks in advance.

tpijanec
Well, imageshack is cool

Yes not all the image are at the same places. you know what I mean. I think if we put everything on the same site separated by category, it would be easier to browse for everyone.

ok i uploaded some, but look
"Disk quota exceeded

You have a space quota of 1024K, your pictures currently use 922K, adding this picture would make you exceed your quota. "

:(

Ricotricks
ok i uploaded some, but look
"Disk quota exceeded

You have a space quota of 1024K, your pictures currently use 922K, adding this picture would make you exceed your quota. "

:(

Let me change that quota for you/ You have 15 meg now. just let me know if you need more.

Ricotricks
thanks dude :)

--ack i still got the message! disk quota exceeded.. should i clear my cookies or something

Interesting. In the config I have 150 meg of space allow by user. You shouldn't have any quota error. If you are still having issue, just send it to me by email and i'll post it for you :

fogboundturtle@gmail.com

wkeil
My name on forza is wkeil. I only have 1024k for pictures :yuck: . Can you give me some more please?

I gave everyone 150 meg for picture. You should be fine. sorry for the inconvenients.

Now let's get back to bussiness :)

*EDIT*

Last time I thought I fixed it but didn't. I can assure you that now it works. had the change the group permission.

Back