I can't win the Professional League Sardegna GT1!!!

I ran this race when the new track was first released and didn't remember it being particularly hard, so tried it again today. Hmmm, harder than I remembered!
Came a not-particularly close second in a Tomahawk, then decided to try an L750R. Still not easy (for me!) but I did manage first without too much argy-bargy.
Always a subjective issue, but my personal recommendation if you're still struggling is to give the L750R a try.

The L750R did it!

Thnx all - this has been so frustrating, but now it is over, the gold is in the bag :cheers:

Strange though..... I have 15 silvertrophies with total racetime 9 minutes and some seconds, but only one win which was 10:46 - lol!!!

Glad you finally made it.
Having revisited the race I found it quite an entertaining challenge. I may regret it, but I think I might now try some of the older Group 1 cars like the Nissan R92CP, the Jaguar XJ-R9 and the Sauber Mercedes. I really enjoy them at Circuit de La Sarthe, but maybe not so much at Sardegna!

Having revisited the race I found it quite an entertaining challenge. I may regret it, but I think I might now try some of the older Group 1 cars like the Nissan R92CP, the Jaguar XJ-R9 and the Sauber Mercedes. I really enjoy them at Circuit de La Sarthe, but maybe not so much at Sardegna!
Not easy in the Jag, not easy at all, pretty much gonna have to get it all done on start/finish straight...

...that GEARBOX, though, will always make it worth driving the Jag.

You're right. I struggled with the Nissan and the Jag, but did manage a not-very-gentlemanly win with the Sauber. Also managed to squeak a win in a Porsche 919, but probably would have been black-flagged in a real race!
In my defence, I do run all the Group 1 cars in completely bog-standard mode... :cool:

Yay! Up to second and only 2.6 seconds behind winner (L750R)..... in a fully upgraded Peugeot 908!! I got fastest lap too (dismal compared to most of you but I'm very proud of 1.28.6 :) ). The Peugeot is lovely to drive..... I will win it one day. All that practice in Circuit Experience really helped, gives you confidence in all those blind corners. :cheers:
I do find the AI to be much more aggressive on this track than the others in this series.

I only wish the missus had said: "NO" at the alter... as a married man there`s so much racing time wasted on taking out garbage, fixing fence, buying groceries, driving kids to and forth schools/practise/friends houses `nd stuff - Sometimes it feels like the family doesn`t recognize the high OCD level I`m at when stuck at 225 gold and that one pesky little silver in GT League events (No Endurances yet) :ouch:

I hear ya, TOTALLY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND what you are going through....

Am not able to play until everyone is sound asleep, so my play time is 22:30 til 1:30 (10:30pm - 1:30am)

I am as OCD as you so nothing less than a GOLD is acceptable...

That's the way to enjoy GT...

Doing all the events with all the cars...

Back