• Thread starter Alex.
  • 108 comments

Alex.

FEED ME PEOPLE
Premium
England
Northamptonshire
AlexGibbo27

welcome to my new and improved gallery, you probably have seen my older work in my 1st gallery, and before that in el flexo's gallery, but in this gallery, updates may be scarce because ill only be submitting my very best work, if you can please leave a comment with both a negative and a positive about the picture

All updates will be posted as 320x240 pics

I'll start the gallery off with my top 5 favorite cars from my GT4 garage. and here they are:

ENTER THE TOP 5

UMMM.... the second pic reads The The Garage :dunce:

Nice pics, I like the S7 and the Sauber.

I think the Number One should be Numer Five, the rear wheel looks wierd and the angle is strange, although I really like the Ford GT and Sallen pictures.

I'm just taking another look to your new gallery, and GT40 shot is really good. I don't know, the overal look of it is awesome, pretty real.

thanks, over the weekend ill be doing 5 sets of 3 action shots for each of the cars

Sauber C9

the pics in post 1 will eventually be replaced by the banner links to the update which the car is also in.

300x240 is way to small without a link to full size, anyway, I prefer the first shot in post one at Tsubuka than the ones above, but they are still pretty good.

Hey ladies and gents, I have now put a direct link in each 320x240 of the c9, and will be doing so with most of my pics (special pics wont). Now it's time for #4 the Saleen S7.

I just dont understand why they look terrible in full size!​

Nice, the first two are very good, I like the contrast in the second one, nice angle on the third one, although the rear wheel blur kind of ruins it slightly.

Feel free to comment in my gallery.

GT

NOTES:
1. With picture 3, i adjusted the hue/saturation to make the car resemble the GTX1​

looks good. that first gt pic looks insane! i had to edit my post hehehe.as soon as i finished the skyline pics came up. they're awesome too. i love the color. the orangie background and the blue on the car just makes it so nice!

thanks for the comment!

anyone else have anything to say at all?

Back