I.D.G.T.S.*(Updated 5/22/05)* Statis In Side

Recreating Initial D Battles Using Gran Turismo 3 & 4

Statis: Stuck..
Currently: Looking For Help.. Stock AE86 is hard to drift with... so back to split screen..
Time Till Next Episode:IDK Weeks
Next Race: #4. AE86 VS Sileighty - Mako and Sayuki (GT4)
Info: If you wish for me to reupload the videos just ask. Won't take that long.
Key: ( Done )(NotDone) (Making)
Now Hiring: We Also Need Help Making These So If You And A Friend That Is Able To Play With You Can Drift Please PM Me

New Host: Thanks For Hosting Vin
(Videos Updated 1/01/05 - Videos Will Be Offline 1/07/05)
EDIT by Vin: Mirror links are Vinsion.net hosted.

Episodes
1. AE86 VS FD3s- (GT3)
> > Mirror (on Vinsion.net)(right click save as)
2. AE86 VS R32 - Nakazato(GT3)
3. AE86 VS EG6 - Shingo (GT3)
4. AE86 VS Sileighty - Mako and Sayuki (GT4)
5. AE86 VS S14 - Kenta (GT4)
6. AE86 VS FD3s - Ryosuke (GT4)
7. AE86 VS EVO4 - Seji (GT4)
8. AE86 VS EVO3 - KYOICHI (GT4)
9. FD3s VS EVO4 (GT4)
10. FC3s VS EVO3 (GT4)
11. AE86 VS AE86 Turbo Levin - Wataru (GT4)
12. AE86 VS EVO3 (GT4)
13. AE86 VS SW20 - Kai (GT4)
14. AE86 VS GT4 - Miki (GT4)
15. AE86 VS FC3s (GT4)
16. AE86 VS NA6CE (GT4)
17. FD3S VS ER34 (GT4)
18. AE86 VS Ek9 (GT4)
19. AE86VS Spoon EK9 (GT4)
20. AE86 VS GC8 - Bunta (GT4)
21. FD3S VS FD3S - Keisuke's Girlfriend (GT4)
22. AE86 vs Cappo (GT4)

Tracks
1. Myogi - Mid Field I, Mid Field II
2. Irohahazaka - Capri Rally
3. Usui - Tsukuba Circuit
4. Usui Wet - Tsukuba Circuit Wet
5. Akagi - Grand Valley Speedway, Grand Valley East Section
6. Akina - Deep Forest 1, Deep Forest 2
7. Akina Snow - Chamonix Rally
8. Hpaapogahara - Specail Stage 5
9. Shomaru -
10. Shomaru Wet -
11. Tsuchisaka - Nürburgring Nordschleife

Cars:
There are 30 Initial D Cars. If you want to get them all this is what GT4 has. There are also replacements for colors.

Is the Sileighty purple? Stupid lack of blue...guess it can't be helped. I don't think it was ever produced in blue, much less any S13. :indiff:

I've enjoyed the series so far TD, bring on the next one!

Nice idea you got :D downloading as i type :D

Added:
HOLLY **** DUDE nicely done Keep up the work cant wait to see the rest :D
ima big initial D fan :D 👍

dude..me n my brother will recreate the AE86 n FC3S battle..but its gonna be in GT3...is that gonna be ok??..n where do u want me to send the video??

before you upload it send me it so i can preview it. Cause i dont want it to dark anymore GT4 has no dark Deep Forest any more so I'm just going to keep it in the light now... so yeah when you have the video just send it to www.yousendit.com no need for email address just make sure you send me the link.

P.S. yeah i only found the purple Sileighty... WTH!!! i dont know if it is in blue but if i cant find one in 2weeks its ok if i use the purple one right? Or a blue Silvia?

-TD

Well, I just happened across a dark blue Silvia S13...but from what I hear, no, there is no blue Sileighty in GT4. I would go with purple. Just fool with your capture card settings. Blue wouldn't be too hard to pull off. ^^

:bowdown: man my jaw was on the floor after the first one, its cool how you guys dubbed in the iD music AND movie clips. not too mention the badass drifting, i never drifted on GT3 so i dont know how hard it is, but you guys got skill. 👍

edit: i don't think you guys are gonna be able to find an orange S14 to represent Kenta. i'm sure yall can work that out though

AH... Ic... Thanks for letting me know... i juss i can use like... idk.. a Red one? nvm... a hmmm.. CRAP lol well not there yet so i dont have to worrie mabye GT5 will come out by then :lol: LOL!!! =)
-TD

PFft. The tokyopop version is a shame. You have to download the fansubs to get the real feel of the series.

Use Capri Rally as the track to do the shooting from.

It has three consecutive hairpin turns, and alot of I.D./D1/touge type turns. It's also a pavement track and not dirt like the name seems to imply.

*If it's not unlocked yet, its the 2nd event in the special conditions arena otherwise known as the cheating stage.

MdnIte
PFft. The tokyopop version is a shame. You have to download the fansubs to get the real feel of the series.

word. i have a 3 DVD set of the whole 1st season in japanese with english subtitles and i loved it, it totally grabbed you into the world of iD and wouldnt let go. i saw the tokyo pop version at best buy one day, and i thought it'd be cool to have a iD in english....WRONG. when i 1st heard the opening song, i was like :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: horrible, then they took out all the dance music that iD is famous for!! then they chopped up some scenes to give it more of a special effects vibe. and all the teenagers sounded the same!! it was insane......if you guys have to choose between the Japanese and english version, get the japanese version, its WAY better. unless ur a lazy mofo and don't wanna read subtitles

and yea, takumi raced the sil80 on Myogi, very tight corners coming one after another

K just making sure i think i could use... Mabye Midfield.. or that one other cant think of the name... well ill just get back to u guys.... Time to practice my driftng till i can find that BLue Sileighty =)
-TD

OK i didnt realise that this is moved here. been some time since i visit this forum. thanks TD for directing me here. as i mentioned, i missed the EG6 video. please reload it and email me (i will try to visit here as much as possible, since my uni has a internet quota system SUX) when you are free TD ;) thanks.

psionix@hotmail.com

AHAHAHA, hey everyone... seems like there isn't a blue sileighty... is there a blue 240? or do u guys want me just to use the purple sileighty?
-TD

A bit stupid but, I know this "Initial D" thing is about vids. or something, but what EXACTLY means Initial D, why Initial D?? Is it just some kind of competion here on GTPlanet

B.t.w. I've tried to download a vid. about this I remember in a link of someone's signature, but it took like 3 hours and then I stopped downloading, so I couldn't see it

Initial D is an anime about drifting. It's been popular for a few years now, though it's been around a little bit longer than that. It's a big part of the widespread knowledge of the AE86 :P.

"an orange S14 to represent Kenta"

What about the HKS? A bit off, but it's the right color isn't it? lol :P

Red Raevyn
Initial D is an anime about drifting. It's been popular for a few years now, though it's been around a little bit longer than that. It's a big part of the widespread knowledge of the AE86 :P.

"an orange S14 to represent Kenta"

What about the HKS? A bit off, but it's the right color isn't it? lol :P

Thanks, I'm now at another computer than my own so I'll download a vid. once I get home and see more precisely what it means, thanks:tup:

That was excellent! Even got the 360 in the "ductape Deathmatch"! I really liked the view of the EG-6 with the Ae86 drifting behind it. Musta been a lot of work. Thanks to all envolved.

G-T-4-Fan, My videos are based on the Animie which is at initaldfourms.net if you dont know what it is.

Red Raevyn, hks its red i might as well use a RED silvia then. IDk... but im on the AE86 VS sileighty so i dont need to worrie about other things right now... Just let me know if there is a BLue Sileighty in the game... The closes things i can use for it is the Black sileighty and the Purple, Unless no one finds it.. then ill use one of thoughs

Too Cold, Thanks didn't take that long.. it was more of a timing thing that made it kinda hard... My brother comes home then goes to work for another 8 hours.. so i can only really see him on weekends... Then i have school on weekdays so i only get 2 days a week to do this unless hes off work on a weekday.
-TD

Back