I drift in GT4 so?

Uhh...well hows about D1 Grand Prix? Or Enthusia Professional Racing? Or even Kaido Battle 2? Well those are just my thoughts....

I take it you're looking for another driftable driving sim? Enthusia Professional Racing.

If you're just looking for drifting in general, I'd recommend OutRun 2006 as well.

The Outrun games were never really for drifting, were they? Or am I thinking of something else..

Though, truthfully, I know bugger all about 2006.

I've only played Outrun at the arcades but to me it seemed that it was basically all about drift (think tracks designed with long fast corners and game play designed to encourage drifting); perhaps the full 'home' versions have a different emphasis.

The Outrun games were never really for drifting, were they? Or am I thinking of something else..

Though, truthfully, I know bugger all about 2006.
OutRun 2 for the arcade/XBOX made ridiculous high-speed drifting the series' new bread-and-butter. OutRun 2006 is the version that was also released for PS2/PSP/PC.

Here's a sample:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Lf60pgiSiQ

It isn't realistic or difficult to do, but it's still very fun and satisfying.

Ridge Racer, Outrun SP2, Burnout Revenge, Enthuisa...NFS Carbon, maybe?

Don't Buy D1 grand prix.. If you like the drift physics of GT4, I swear to god, playing D1 Gran Prix is more lame and unrealistic than NFSU

There are some arcade and sim suggestions already given. For my money there are only four racers worth having on the PS2. Sims are the only way (Enthusia, ToCA3 (Pro-Sim), GT3&4).

If you make the shift to another sim-based racer go to Enthusia. You may find the swap difficult at first as drifting in Enthusia will need you to expand your knowledge of drifting. Basically the reason for this is that GT4 only allows for inertial drifting (throwing the car sideways). GT4 doesn't allow for power-oversteer so this will be an added aspect that you will have to get used to with Enthusia. If you have drifted with GT3 then you will have some power-oversteer experience already and will find the swap easier.

Back