I got it,I got it~~~~GT4 prologue~~~

• Thread starter ChinaGTboy
  • 33 comments
I just got GT4 prologue.I 'm so .........excited.ok let me show you some pic~~
No.1:my GT4 prologue is bought in HongKong China.So is a chinese version.
200312311181772007.jpg

No.2:In prologue there're just school and arcade mode,no gt mode.What a pity
200312311204819329.jpg

No.3:Pics of school mode
200312311221217824.jpg

200312311222289488.jpg

200312311241047659.jpg

No.4:Pics of car selection
200312311244461414.jpg

200312311245387550.jpg

It looks a bit disproportioned... ppl should be a bit smaller...

BTW, great pics ChinaGTboy! Thanks a lot! ;)

Originally posted by cobragt
Do the crowds look like they do ingame like they do in that last pic you posted?
they looks like a man made of paper..LOL ...but they can wave their hands,and rush out of the track when you car drive close to them.

What's the deal with the ppl standing by the that orange car?

When you pass a test you win the car that you did the test in and the people applaud you.

Maybe PD will change that in gt4. How are the car models compared to GTC?

Good, although the reflections in the paint and some of the headlight textures look a little dodgy.

Am i correct in assuming that when you pass the school mode in GTP the save data can be transfered to GT4 to unlock the lisence's, just like the GT1/GT2 game saves..?

BTW nice pictures dude
I like the menus look pretty sweet..

Also does anyone know what the deal is with the limited edition GTP mem card..?
Is that everything unlocked etc..? pretty pointless buying that card if you ask me o
Or could it be that it will have some secret cars on it to make people buy it..?

Maybe PD will change that in gt4. How are the car models compared to GTC?
It's no doubt that the car models in GTC are very Good. in GT4 PD spend more time in the details of the car models.So the car look more beautiful.

That's cool, but why do the car in the pic you posted look disappointed. That car doesn't look too impressive but that's just your camera or something making it look abit bad?

That's cool, but why do the car in the pic you posted look disappointed. That car doesn't look too impressive but that's just your camera or something making it look abit bad?
It's my cheap TV card's fault.
BTW the GT4P is not support the 480p mode.

One question, the car models in the intro movie are amazing and just looked real, are those car models in that intro ingame models? I kind of doubt it's all CG because GT3 had the same car models in its intro movie.

One question, the car models in the intro movie are amazing and just looked real, are those car models in that intro ingame models? I kind of doubt it's all CG because GT3 had the same car models in its intro movie.
I doubt it too.But some GT fans said that the intro is not a CG.

One more thing, in the 5th pic, I see the rims are 3D, is that ingame or are they 2D?
In the 5th pic I can rotate my viewpoint.and the rims are 3D.But when you are driving ,the audiens are 2D.

I wonder, is it a CG, the car models are the same but you see the 3D crowds with amazing detail. I wonder if that's how gt4 in final form will have the crowds. And don't forget, rally tracks are limited to 2 cars so I can't see why the crowds in final form won't look the way they did in the intro and I doubt this is for a intro, lets hope my doubts are correct :lol:

crowds.jpg

See that? You see the crowds being programmed to turn their head and you see some of the ppl have cameras in their hands; I got that image from the TGS 03 trailer of gt4

Those crowds might be there just for testing purposes and it also can be the making of the intro for GT4, or any other vid.

It can as well maybe only be used in some replay instances, or you might will later (IN GT4) make your own replays and then you will have the time to let the ps2 use extra time to render the crowd (save replay on the hdd) or whatever

I wonder, is it a CG, the car models are the same but you see the 3D crowds with amazing detail. I wonder if that's how gt4 in final form will have the crowds. And don't forget, rally tracks are limited to 2 cars so I can't see why the crowds in final form won't look the way they did in the intro and I doubt this is for a intro, lets hope my doubts are correct :lol:

crowds.jpg

See that? You see the crowds being programmed to turn their head and you see some of the ppl have cameras in their hands; I got that image from the TGS 03 trailer of gt4
in racing the ppl have cameras in hand .but it's 2D.

Oh, well it's all good. Let me ask you since you have GT4P, the car models in the intro, do they have more detail than the ingame models or are they basically the same with same detail? I'm having alittle fight with another member on this subject.

Oh, well it's all good. Let me ask you since you have GT4P, the car models in the intro, do they have more detail than the ingame models or are they basically the same with same detail? I'm having alittle fight with another member on this subject.
in my opinion ,it's just the same.but in intro the detail of the track is more beautiful.That's why I think the intro is not a total CG.I think is just have been optimized to the ingame.

Ok, but the ingame tracks are still beatiful :D Have you got the Mclaren car?
I have lots of work to do tonight!I only spend 2 hours in the game.
So I don't have Mclaren.Now it's 1:30 am in my country.I want to play GT buy I can't.

You can't see the pic, I know you saw it in the other thread but refresh the page; I just got a new host and I want to know if it's working right.

Back