I got it! I got it!

Yea. It is much easier to juss buy it from the store. Both ways its $29.99. Plus, when you order it online, you get shipping charges and waiting times. I just walked into EB and bought one...

Originally posted by 2 Qwik 4 U
Yea. It is much easier to juss buy it from the store. Both ways its $29.99. Plus, when you order it online, you get shipping charges and waiting times. I just walked into EB and bought one...

what the fu!!! I went to Fry's (Discount Elect. store) and it was selling for 39.99! Gotta find an EBX around here I guess... That was quite surprising though!

DessViper V-10: I am hoping to get some hybrids goin here pretty soon....not too good at it right now though.

If anyone can help, I need a good transmission. I cant ever get my hybrids to run smoothly on the Full-Racing Tranny for the car. Not near wide enough...

Also, how do you get cars to handel like the Formula 1 cars? There has to be a way, because the Porsche 911 (933) GT3 has the best handeling I have ever used in the game. How do you get these settings???

Back