I got My Pal Metal Gear Solid 2 Today

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 31 comments

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
Finally I got MGS2, ok this is not entirely true. I actually bought an import US copy in november for a stupid amount because I thought I could easily get my machine chipped. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

So Ive had a useless copy of metal gear solid 2 since november and today I have finaly got a Pal copy. BUT THIS FORUM IS KEEPING ME AWAY FROM THE GAME...........................................................................................BYE

Originally posted by HUDSONJONES

have we got much further to go, without giving anything away?

by now you should have found ames so I reckon you should be doing a lot of swimming to find stuff aswell as a person and also to fight some annoying bullet dodging c**t so your that far from completing it so I guess your 60% complete

i rented the game a few weeks ago. practically stayed up without sleep untill i beat it (hit the sack for a few hours here and there). But DAMN! i love that game! i played on the hardest difficulty (without the end game when spotted thing though...takes out all the fun ;) ) and it was pretty difficult in some areas. But generally it was a simple game but just sooo much fun. And i personally love the cutscenes, especially the one where snake goes div...oops. you guys arent there yet 8) anyway. i really want to get this game. tuscan, you have an ntsc version just sittin around? would you be interested in selling it? and if so, how much? lmk thanx

oh yea, do you guys play with the radar? i found (from experience in MGS-PSX) that it really spoils the gameplay. its just so much more fun without it. and you REALLY use the 1st person view alot more. I never shot even once in 3rd person (except for kicking and somfin else i shouldn't say...HFB.... 😈 ). oh and that part where you have to shoot those control panels for the laser bomb thingy's, the handgun WILL reach them accross the bridge. so don't waste your sniper ammo if your short. good luck!

and isnt that the stupidest thing in the world? EE...LOL!!!!!!! who the hell would call someone EE? im sure it sounded fine in japanese, but they should did somfin about that for the english versions.

I rented this thing, played it for a week, took it back, and was surprised how much I missed it. So I bought a copy. Pretty cool. I'm not sure about long-term replays, but still, it's very impressive.

Hudson. You're getting pretty close. BUT the sections you have left are....well...you'll find out. One thing, though, if you just got to EE, make sure you have the thermal goggles.

LOL! that sux ass. but i know your pain, i rented gundam journey to jaburo and baldur's gate dark alliance. man, baldur's gate took so much of my time that i only completed 3 missions in gundam! and guess wut? i didn't beat baldur's gate either!! i was like 95% finished!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :mad:

Originally posted by Sertsa
I rented this thing, played it for a week, took it back, and was surprised how much I missed it. So I bought a copy. Pretty cool. I'm not sure about long-term replays, but still, it's very impressive.

Hudson. You're getting pretty close. BUT the sections you have left are....well...you'll find out. One thing, though, if you just got to EE, make sure you have the thermal goggles.

yep, done that..
little bit stuck at the point where you are naked and you and snake have to shoot all the bad dudes, snake keeps dying, how many dudes do you have to kill to get out of there? it is starting to p!$$ me offf!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

i used the HFB, diced em all up. that section was a breeeeze :) you have to keep killing them untill you make it accross the hall/wutever it is :darkside:

Right i am now at the freakin' metal gear ray bit where you have to kill 6 or so of the b*stards, what the hell am i doin' wrong, i am about to launch my joypad through the tv screen and i need to destroy something 😈 :mad: 😈 :mad: , ok i think i have calmed down now.....is there an easy way to do this? i know about the shoot them in the knee and then the head when they are in "agony" :confused: but is there an easier way? they are realy starting to **** me off....please help!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Back