I got One!!

• Thread starter Tom M
  • 12 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was strolling through the mall today, on a somewhat rainy, oh so gray day. And much to my surprise, (I couldn't believe my eyes) were 50 Xboxes in a very very nice display.
Well folks, I succumbed to the dark side and bought an Xbox. You see even as a child my favorite character in Star Wars was Darth Vader, so it comes naturally to me to be a disciple of Satan.
I couldn't resist. I had to buy one. The will of my dark master was asserting itself. I am but a weak follower. :(
All I've got is Dead Or Alive 3 (I thought I had bought Halo, but the clerk made an error. :mad:) The graphics are crisp and the effects are impressive, but not so impressive that it blows Tekken away. I definitely think that the PS2 is going to be a strong competitor. I'm curious to see what a decent racing game is going to look like on this system though, as it has very little flicker (unlike the PS2)
I'm going to pick up Project Gotham one of these days (I loved Metropolis Street Racer on the DC) I let everyone know whether to run over old ladies in a mad rush to the store, or to stay home and clean your PS2 with Q-tips when I see the game. ;)

:shakehead *tisk* *tisk* :shakehead

A moment of silence please . . . . . . . . .

We have truly lost our beloved Tom McDonnell forever. We all hope and pray that the prodigal son will see the errors of his ways and come back to open arms.

:lol: I'm eager to hear how Project Gotham is... :)

I had a friend that teted the X-Box football game, and he said, campared to the PS2 Madden series, it wasn't all that great

None of the Xbox launch titles have gotten good reviews. (A few did, but I sense a certain "Wow" factor.) Project Gotham is a sequel of sorts to Metropolis Street racer on the Dreamcast which was a great game. It's graphics rivaled some of the best PS2 graphics (not GT3) but had much smaller tracks. (some were large, but not as complex.) And when you raced it would account for the time of day difference and adjust graphically. (night day, morning, evening) And it had some great cars too. Probably the best racer that the Dreamcast had that featured real cars.
:cool:

This goes out for: BMW///M3

You have a signature saying "I'm proud to be an American, God bless the USA!". Why? Why only the USA and not the whole world? Should God only bless Americans and their nation? No!

People from the United Kingdom and France died in Afghanistan and you keep saying "God bless America"? That's pretty arrogant.

Another another sentence, "United we stand". Why do you ask the help of the United Nations in Afghanisten if American stand united? I don't get it.

Please explain me, I'm from Europe. We don't say "God bless Europe", no. Let God bless the whole world!

PS: I really it when people, and your President keep saying this.

Originally posted by GT3Porsche

You have a signature saying "I'm proud to be an American, God bless the USA!". Why? Why only the USA and not the whole world? Should God only bless Americans and their nation? No!

People from the United Kingdom and France died in Afghanistan and you keep saying "God bless America"? That's pretty arrogant.

Another another sentence, "United we stand". Why do you ask the help of the United Nations in Afghanisten if American stand united? I don't get it.

Please explain me, I'm from Europe. We don't say "God bless Europe", no. Let God bless the whole world!

Ok look here dude. :mad: America has been saying "God Bless the USA" for a long time now! Since before 9/11/01 people have said "God Bless the USA" If it pisses you of oh well. :mad: We say it because we are proud to be Americans and we love our nation. Also, about the part where we are asking for the United Nations help, i is called NATO you idiot. North Atlantic Treaty Organization. "United We Stand" does not mean we do not need the help of others or that we do not need anybodys help. "United We Stand" is something we say as Americans to say we are United and we stand together. What you are trying to say is completely stupid. Why dont you look up United in the dictionary and freaking re-write your post. :mad: :mad: If you ask me, YOU coming up in here and telling us how WE arrogant is pretty DAMN ARROGANT YOURSELF! If you ask me, YOU are the arrogant one. Just hut up and dont open your mouth unless you know what you are talking about! :mad: :mad:

P.S. GOD BLESS THE USA! UNITED WE STAND!

Please. . . . . .we are not about to drop centuries of National Heritage and Pride just for you. You have a point though, "God Bless the World" and HE already does that, and if your so adimate about God blessing the world, why are you here flaming the United States of America? So what is your point exactly?

Also, could you please confine your Flaming to the "Rumble Strip". You can find it at the main index.

Thank-you...

Originally posted by ViperConcept

Ok look here dude. :mad: America has been saying "God Bless the USA" for a long time now! Since before 9/11/01 people have said "God Bless the USA" If it pisses you of oh well. :mad: We say it because we are proud to be Americans and we love our nation. Also, about the part where we are asking for the United Nations help, i is called NATO you idiot. North Atlantic Treaty Organization. "United We Stand" does not mean we do not need the help of others or that we do not need anybodys help. "United We Stand" is something we say as Americans to say we are United and we stand together. What you are trying to say is completely stupid. Why dont you look up United in the dictionary and freaking re-write your post. :mad: :mad: If you ask me, YOU coming up in here and telling us how WE arrogant is pretty DAMN ARROGANT YOURSELF! If you ask me, YOU are the arrogant one. Just hut up and dont open your mouth unless you know what you are talking about! :mad: :mad:

P.S. GOD BLESS THE USA! UNITED WE STAND!

*pounds hand on desk* Damn Straight. PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!
usa_clear.gif

Hey, sorry to tell you but you are all sick. For you USA is the only country in the world. You all should wake up...

And Mrs. Bush also, if she says that you all should give you kids blue and red colours and let them paint a flag. How sick (sorry) is that? Come over to Europe.

*pounds hand on desk* Damn straight. PROUD NOT TO BE AMERICAN!!

Alright Jerkoff. :mad: Explain how you meant that. If you explain it the way I am thinking right now God forbid if I get banned from GTPlanet I am going to raise total HELL! :mad: :mad:

I asked you nicely to confine your flaming to "The Rumble Strip".

Sorry Tom...:(, but GT3Porsche ruined your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back