I had some extrad Creds lyin' around , so...

I went to Ford , bought a " Ka " and souped it up.
Race modified , turboed (or NA ) , suspension , you know , what everyone else does. So I get this little car up to 159hp , take it out , and It gets 129.9 Miles per hour!
Just thought I'd share.

Thats poo, if it hit 130Mph on the other hand it would be quick, lol.

I suck at this game so I don't have much, but I guess another Trial Mountain enduro in my Cyborg would do me good, GO CYBORGS!!!!!

Don't forget to mop up that Ka race at the Ford dealer. Not a bad little FF car, although another 40-50 horsepower might win the ~591hp races.

Originally posted by pupik
Don't forget to mop up that Ka race at the Ford dealer. Not a bad little FF car, although another 40-50 horsepower might win the ~591hp races.

Nah , are you sure?

Maybe. The least amount of power I've needed to win the ~591hp GT Cup race at Midfield was 229hp, with a '96 Mirage Asti RX. So a Ka with 174 when fully tuned, plus 50hp and a lower weight than the Asti just might do the trick.

If the Yellow Bird doesn't show up, however. Looking at my results, the Asti didn't match up to the Ruf in both wins (beat a GT-R R34 and a Viper GTS on both occassions, however).

AndrewAinscow
I went to Ford , bought a " Ka " and souped it up.
Race modified , turboed (or NA ) , suspension , you know , what everyone else does. So I get this little car up to 159hp , take it out , and It gets 129.9 Miles per hour!
Just thought I'd share.
My wife has a Ka in real life, no mods no nothing. I can easily get that doing 90 mph down the M1!!

pupik

Well
:lol:

It can win a 591 hp race, and with the right tuning will run 135 mph, or faster with a draft. That's without an R body. Take it to the Grand Touring Race Series and have a go.. you can win there.

TMM
In Europe there is a convertable that is called a SportKa, it looks funny as well.
It's actually called the StreetKA. Here is a couple of small pics.
emfcar107.jpg
emfcar07.jpg

I wonder if the VW Lupo could win the Mid-Field GT Trophy race? It weighs 750 kilos without the dull race kit, and produces 175 hp max, so its lighter and slightly quicker than the Ka.

Back