I have a question re: Enduros

• Thread starter Gil
  • 7 comments

Gil

Bird man
Premium
old-guy64
Are there any enduros in the Prologue version?

If so, is there an option to pit in and change settings? Save at that point?

Just curious, but someone brought up the idea of 24 Hour races, and though I hope PD doesn't do this, I think the ability to pit in and save in the really long enduros would be nice.

Originally posted by Gil
Are there any enduros in the Prologue version?

If so, is there an option to pit in and change settings? Save at that point?

Just curious, but someone brought up the idea of 24 Hour races, and though I hope PD doesn't do this, I think the ability to pit in and save in the really long enduros would be nice.

To answer your questions; No, no and no in that order ;)

Thank you much.
I guess like everyone else, I'll just have to wait for the real thing. :D

Oh, one other thing;
Are there enough races to keep you busy for awhile, or is it really just an "appetizer"?

Originally posted by Gil
Thank you much.
I guess like everyone else, I'll just have to wait for the real thing. :D

Oh, one other thing;
Are there enough races to keep you busy for awhile, or is it really just an "appetizer"?

IMO, it's purely an 'appetizer' to whet your appetite for the big main course next year, but it all depends on you really.

I personaly can have loads of fun with the different cars on all the tracks, but threre is alot less here than a full game. You'll have it done in a couple of days at most.

Well, the big advantage of this game is the great number of licences - 42 - which is almost as many as in GT3. If you like licences as many GT3 addicts did, this game can last quite a while I'm sure. Besides that, there is the cone hunting and the tracks where you can do races with or without A.I., and there are different sets of tires for each of the cars. All the tracks are new, which also gives it a lot more replay value than say GTC. But as you can play 2,3 or 5 lap races with or without A.I. and with 63 different cars, on 5 tracks, all in all there's plenty to keep you busy and do some nice challenges until the full game is released. And when that happens, you have 5 tracks you know a lot better :D

Latest Posts

Back