I Need A Ae86! Finders Fee If Located!

• Thread starter MADBOOST
  • 1,078 comments
I NEED A AE86! FINDERS FEE IF LOCATED! WHERE DO PEOPLE FIND AE86'S FOR SALE, WILLING TO TRAVEL VERY FAR FOR A NICE ONE OR GOOD DEAL!!! FINDERS FEE

did the US actually get a "AE86"? i know the 1986-87 Toyota Corolla is similiar to the Trueno. but is the chassis code & engine the same as the JDM Trueno?

Originally posted by nice shirt
did the US actually get a "AE86"? i know the 1986-87 Toyota Corolla is similiar to the Trueno. but is the chassis code & engine the same as the JDM Trueno?

i think there was some specs turned down because of emmision stuff, but it is almost just like the JDM trueno, but it did come to america and back then my uncle had one he said it was popular because it was a little peppy hatch back with speed

well the best way to buy a AE86,well if you see one well just ask teh guy how much whould he sell it,go to racetracks,there are many pp who have these cars

I wish my neighborhood looked as nice as Cudamans... then I wouldn't have to worry about the occasional meth lab blowing up or someone coming by and slashing my tires. That way I could own a real car...

"It's automatic and front-wheel drive. And the engine is diesel .It sucks, it's not even a car."
-Itsuki

Heh, nice one perg. :)

Yeah, that looks like a nice neighborhood doesn't it? Unfortunately it's right next to a slummy area and we're in the city with the largest auto theft rate per capita. My MR2 was broken into, had two broken windows and the stereo was stolen, and then later they tried to break in again and ruined my door lock and bent the A-pillar. They also nearly destroyed one of the door locks in the AE86.

I've since moved away from there. Same city but a different area, now I'm in a gated community. Hopefully this will be a little nicer.

Man, that must have been hella scary! Especially what they did to your AE86. Do they even know what they are messing with?!?! :mad:

Back