I Need Gtc

mmm well you'll just have to wait Powerman :lol:

I'm sure all :USA: Guys are dissapointed to say the least of the longer wait? :clock: So it's not like your the only one? :D

Ive seen Jordans Collection 11 times Already :gnasher::gnasher:
Y2Tuscan's 15 times................................Any one Else have a collection...............Or got any sites.........:gnasher::gnasher::gnasher:

How about
www.live-in-europe-or-australia.com :D
trust me you would play the game for a week and then youd either play it with your friends allot or, stop playing it at all. For gods sake it has no gt mode and a total of 5 tracks. Oh and allot of the nice concept cars handle like crap (W12, Cien, Zonda etc)

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

trust me you would play the game for a week and then youd either play it with your friends allot or, stop playing it at all. For gods sake it has no gt mode and a total of 5 tracks. Oh and allot of the nice concept cars handle like crap (W12, Cien, Zonda etc)

True. I played it for 4 days, then i reached 100%.
Now i only play it when my friends want to race multiplayer.
That won't happen much, because I prefer GT3 multiplayer.

Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
Whew... good job AlexY2K you have tamed :whip: him well.:D
[lrmarquee]GTS-R_MAN[/lrmarquee]

:lol: Was I harsh?

Y2 Tuscan I agree with you about the GTC Tracks :curvyrd:

I think many of us have gone back to :gt:3?

I found this was an ideal way to play:

-Play GT3 as normal but miss out on racing Midfield or Tokyo (and Rally if you want) :gcar:
:up:
-Then when you fancy a Race :chkflag: on Midfield/ Tokyo or Autumn Ring :tree2: its an opportunity to go back to GTC..

Sound any good? :smilewink

Oh Powerman quit complaining already? :banghead:

Here's another 10 pics I got for ya :smilewink below:
:down:

Keep Going

Almost there Powerman

Are you getting excited at the sight :magnify: of all New GTC Exclusive Pics? :D

And here they are:

:lol:... Only Kidding :up: no pics here I guess you'll have to do without?

:lol: Sorry Powerman, I couldn't resist.....

Try Japanese sites :earth: there's bound too be thousands of pics in the Home :home: of :gt:? Just get them translated or learn the Japanese for, 'Pictures' or 'Gallery'? :smilewink

When the hell does GTC come to Canada???? Holy crap, PD already made us wait too long....

I'm totally bored to death with GT3 and I want knew cars dammit.

seeing all these :gnasher:'s makes me wana make more
:gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher:

Originally posted by Dudebusta
i have the same thing on pc mate, its not that good.

Nawww this is a new game it just come out, but its called V8 Supercars in australia, although I need to unlock the higher tiers of racing to get at them monsters. Its much better than the old TOCA games trust me

Back