I need help on a setup

hi everyone, im new here, and this is my first thread...umm i got the Playstation Pescarolo C60/Judd Race car....and im about to do the 24/HR Circuit De La Sarthe II endurance race and i want a good setup for my car, i am also going to do the 24 HR Nurburgring one...if someone can help me with a good setup for those races with that car i would greatfully appreciate it, thanx

Guys, I don't know if you're friends in real life or just here, but please settle down and stop following each other all over the place just so you can reply to each other. Just so you remember, here's the rule:
Acceptable Use Policy
You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). Spam - wasteful comments and posts, as judged by our moderators, will be removed and the member warned or banned.
SLC, welcome to GTPlanet. You best place to look would be to search the Writeups board for people's posts on these races. Discussion often incudes setup, pit strategy, etc. Try there and see what other folks have done.

djaft3rb3ats
ahhh, i am offended, i have dont nothing wrong, do not include me in ur whiplash of members, thank you
Be offended all you want; my comment stands. Make posts worth reading or expect to get warned for spamming.

This doesn't belong in the write-ups section either.
This is for race reports and championship reports or car comparisons.
Setups are in the settings & tuning thread.

sinaloacivic
hi everyone, im new here, and this is my first thread...umm i got the Playstation Pescarolo C60/Judd Race car....and im about to do the 24/HR Circuit De La Sarthe II endurance race and i want a good setup for my car, i am also going to do the 24 HR Nurburgring one...if someone can help me with a good setup for those races with that car i would greatfully appreciate it, thanx
The Pesky's are really well balanced race cars, that need minimal tuning. I would start with a slight softening of suspension: take bound and rebound to 7/7 7/7, increase camber to 2.5/1.5, and my favorite LSD 20/40/15 is my starter. It will make corner entry a little loose and allow strong power-on-turning. As always check downforce and make sure it's maxed. There are a few complete Pesky setups floating around for a more precise setup. Do a quick search and you should turn up a few.

As for the 24 hours of Nurburgring, the Pesky, or any LMP, is quite a bit of overkill. I would go with a JGTC 500, Touring Car, or a mid 400 horse power LM race car. Don't forget R1 racing tires. Although there are only a few LM's with low horses. As with all setups for Nurb, soften suspension considerably, raise ride height slightly, medium LSD initial torque with default or slightly increase deceleration effect for stable corner entry at these high speeds.

Let us know how it goes.

JParker

Edit:
Smallhorses
This doesn't belong in the write-ups section either.
This is for race reports and championship reports or car comparisons.
Setups are in the settings & tuning thread.
Actually Smallhorses, I think Duke moved it here. So I would think it does belong here. No offense meant.

None taken, but its certainly not a write-up is it? I think maybe Duke moved it to the wrong place then! It belongs in settings thread. The write-ups thread is becoming cluttered by 1 line questions or statements that have nothing to do with race reports.

sorry to spam but i think that to save confusion the write-ups forum should be renamed to race reports or something similar :)

just my opinion as this forum gets spammed heaps

actually, i moved it here cuz supposedly duke said that it should b here.....so don't trip....thanx a lot j parker, as soon as i get done with the races ill let u all know how it went...that would of course be in at least 2 days lol

Smallhorses
The write-ups thread is becoming cluttered by 1 line questions or statements that have nothing to do with race reports.
Absolutely, I agree. Many of the subforums are suffering from that very thing.

sinaloacivic
actually, i moved it here cuz supposedly duke said that it should b here.....so don't trip....thanx a lot j parker, as soon as i get done with the races ill let u all know how it went...that would of course be in at least 2 days lol
My bad. Your welcome, I really wanted to dive into LeSarthe after watching 24 hours of LeMans coverage, but its hard to set aside the time. :crazy:

There is a Write- Up setting in the Write- Ups fourm on a 24hr race at Nurmingring. If you read, it shuld greatly help you.

Omfg Im Sooo Fu**** Pissed Off, I Just Got Done With The 24 Hrs At The Ring And The Stupid Ps2 Froze When I Was Getting The Prize Car......and It Couldn't Save!!!!

so now that im so mad.....im currently doing the race in b-spec mode at x3.......it should be done in about 8 hours...........geez i had it done in a-spec mode...no sleep....with the GT4 steering wheel......geez :-\

sinaloacivic
Omfg Im Sooo Fu**** Pissed Off, I Just Got Done With The 24 Hrs At The Ring And The Stupid Ps2 Froze When I Was Getting The Prize Car......and It Couldn't Save!!!!

I'm feeling that pain too. Just got done with Infineon World Sport Car Race.
A-specced it in the Toyota 7. Fabulous race. Quit from replay, got 500,000CR prizemoney, clicked OK. Get black screen and nothing at all happens. Can't save or anything. :mad: 🤬 :irked:

lol yea, it feels good that im not the only one....lol....well im just about done with the la sarthe 24HR and im about to finish all of the endurance races.......im so tired right now, i had 2 days w/out sleep and im racing .......its wayyy hard..lol anyways.....im on hr 20 and im ready to sleep for 4 days straight......well ok bye all

-PeTeY!!

this is a very neat forum......it would come in handy when people want to put up information and when they want other peoples opions on what the should do in races such as the 24 hr races.

Back