I need help with my Logitech Driving Force wheel.

• Thread starter CDailey
  • 7 comments
United States
Alabama
whenever i play Need For Speed:Porsche Unleashed and i use my Logitech Driving Force wheel/pedals,the car wont rev higher than 5,000 RPM's and i dont get full braking capacity.and i dont get force feedback.....can anyine help me with this problem??????:confused: :confused:

Okay, there are two possibilities:
- firstly, there may be a function in the game to configure the pedals - go there and set it up so you can acheive full braking and acceleration. I don't know the game at all, so this is a bit speculative.
- secondly, download the Wingman software from the Logitech website, and configure the wheel through that. I have the original GT3 wheel (which is just a Formula Force in a nice blue dress) and run most of my PC racing games through that. You should also be able to do this through Windows itself, but the Wingman software lets you tailor the Force Feedback effects a lot more thoroughly.

Good luck!

oh man!i didnt expect anyone to reply!thanx alot vat_man!!!i'll look in the game first.if that doesnt help then i'll go download that software!

BTW:how in the hell did you think of your screen name! :D

Originally posted by jubula
oh man!i didnt expect anyone to reply!thanx alot vat_man!!!i'll look in the game first.if that doesnt help then i'll go download that software!

BTW:how in the hell did you think of your screen name! :D

Hey, no prob - I seem to be the most vocal of the Logitech users here - have a search through the forums, myself and a few other people have posted various commentary on the two Logitech wheels for the PS2 - I use my wheel for the PC a fair bit too.

Re my name - ever play an old RPG (as in dice and books, not computer) called 'Paranoia' - it's from that...

Originally posted by jubula
actually...i have never heard of that rpg before....is there a website that explaines how to play?

Try doing a Google search - there's a few sites around - I haven't played it in around 10 years. It's kinda of a piss-take on '1984'.

Back