I sincerely hope that Gran Turismo 7's physics aren't carried over from GT Sport.

• Thread starter DefNotJake
  • 61 comments
Netherlands
Lienden, Holland
GasMonkey_NL
I havent played GT Sport since a year of something like that en i have the feeling since iam back that the cars understeer allot more as before? And i dont like it its the only thing i hope they do better in GT7....... for the ''Top Gear'' feel i play the Forza games. For online racing i use GT.

But both new Motorsport as Gran Turismo are silenced on the radar so nothing to be exited about for a long time now....

United States
Los Angeles, CA
lImaRobotl
I havent played GT Sport since a year of something like that en i have the feeling since iam back that the cars understeer allot more as before? And i dont like it its the only thing i hope they do better in GT7....... for the ''Top Gear'' feel i play the Forza games. For online racing i use GT.

But both new Motorsport as Gran Turismo are silenced on the radar so nothing to be exited about for a long time now....
It's very likely that they'll both be out around the same time too. Forza for me is very much the same thing, but it has become extremely stale that I'm hoping there's enough effort put into the game this time around to make me change my mind. Still, I wouldn't expect anything from either of these games until late this year or early next year, possibly even later.