I Think My Ps2 Is Busted

Well not really busted but....when i try to watch a friggin dvd it keeps getting brighter then dimming. Do I hafta put up with that or is it a defect and i can get my money back? And i have midnight club and was playin it yea! but now it doesn't work, when i put it in the ps2 drive goes faster then slower. (i know this cuz there is a high pitch hum that either gets higher or lower) but i liked that game now it doesn't work, and i have summoner and now that doesn't work, and i'm just kinda pissed off.

oh and if anyone has madden 2002 do you play all maden? if so what playbook?

Originally posted by infallible
Well not really busted but....when i try to watch a friggin dvd it keeps getting brighter then dimming. Do I hafta put up with that or is it a defect and i can get my money back? And i have midnight club and was playin it yea! but now it doesn't work, when i put it in the ps2 drive goes faster then slower. (i know this cuz there is a high pitch hum that either gets higher or lower) but i liked that game now it doesn't work, and i have summoner and now that doesn't work, and i'm just kinda pissed off.

oh and if anyone has madden 2002 do you play all maden? if so what playbook?
Try this:
1st is your ps2 connected directly to your TV and not going into your VCR? If its not than connect it directly into your TV.
2nd Where is your ps2? is it in a small inclose space? If soo than try moving it. It might be over heating.
3rd
? And i have midnight club and was playin it yea! but now it doesn't work, when i put it in the ps2 drive goes faster then slower. (i know this cuz there is a high pitch hum that either gets higher or lower) but i liked that game now it doesn't work, and i have summoner and now that doesn't work, and i'm just kinda pissed off.
Sounds to me that your game disk might be really scratch or your ps2 lens is dirty. Try to get a dvd lens cleaner. And if your game is scratched than try a new game thats not scratch. :D

Back