I want a BADASS Camaro!!!

• Thread starter 454pat
  • 9 comments
Hey, I need help.
I have Gran Turismo 2 and I bought the '69 Camaro Z28 (and am still salivating).
I have the unlimited money code so i can do any mods to it. however, i don't know what to do. i just bought what I "thought" was the best stuff for the car. but now it goes all the way up to 112mph and doesnt go any faster. i will list what i have exactly as it says so on my screen and hopefully someone can tell me what i need to change so i can get the most out of this car.

specs.:

length(mm): 4724mm
width(mm): 1880mm
height(mm): 1298mm
weight(lbs): 3020lbs
displacement: 5735cc
drivetrain: fr
engine type: v8 OHV
max HP(rpm) 432hp/5100rpm
max torque(rpm): 469.4lb-ft/4600rpm

!EQUIPPED PARTS!:

Semi-Racing suspension kit
sports brakes
brake balance controller
racing medium tires
racing medium tires (listed twice on my screen)
full-racing transmission
triple plate clutch
racing flywheel
carbon driveshaft
performance chip
port & polish
engine balancing
NA tune-up stage 3
racing muffler
weight reduction stage 3

ok guys...what do i do? keep in mind i'm not 100% knowledgeable with this game.

you must be doing something wrong if you can only get 112mph out of a fully modded Camaro. I suggest that you change the settings on your racing transmission (that's probably the problem).

before you start the next race go to settings, press L1, go down to transmission, go to the slider, and put it to about 20 if you want a good performance from a longer track like Red Rock, Midfield Full, or the Test Track, most other tracks could stand 15 to 18, the smaller ones like Seattle Short, Rome Short, Tahiti Road, and the Autum Rings could go with 10 to 15.

a fully modded camaro....get w/e costs the most if ur gonna use a code! get everythin! haha, i have a fully modded one and an anniversary one I won on a race, and both hit much above that speed

Back