I Want My F1 Car!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter JUBJUB
  • 19 comments
i just finished all the simulation races. and on the prize cars list it says that i should get a new f1 car. well howcome i dont have it?:confused:

if you get all golds in professional you get an F1, or if you finish first in the Formula GT Championship Series you can get an F1.

if you get first in the Polyphony Digital Cup Series you may get an F1 depending on luck of the wheel. another way to get it is through the endurance races but that again depends on luck as well after you win the race.

Also there are six different formula one cars.

F686M
F687S
F688S
F090S
F094H
F094S

The fastest ones are the F094. the F094H has barge boards while the F094S does not.

JUBJUB:

This post should have gone in the GT3 forum, not the write-ups forum. Pay closer attention to where you post a thread.

Yes, you should have won an F1 for finishing the Enduros. If you didn't win it, I'd bet money you haven't finished all of them. GO back through and check to see if you have a gold medal in each of them.

AO

Originally posted by zoxxy
whitch car shuold i have to win f094 on super speedway endurance
Any car that will win the Super Speedway enduro. If you think there is a nagic trick to winning the F1 car in that race, forget it. It's random.

There are 2 versions of the F094 - H for Hill and S for Senna.

get the escudo and set accelerate to analog right. now set it to automatic, start the race and put a rubber band around the two analong sticks so that they are tilted in
since accelerate is set to analog right then it will accelerate and shift by itself. its a quick way to get your first f1 car

Originally posted by GT3-Ownage
get the escudo and set accelerate to analog right. now set it to automatic, start the race and put a rubber band around the two analong sticks so that they are tilted in
since accelerate is set to analog right then it will accelerate and shift by itself. its a quick way to get your first f1 car

I tried this. Damn Escudo keeps pitting!

Edit: Crap. I want to delete this post because I think I figured it out. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by JUBJUB
i just finished all the simulation races. and on the prize cars list it says that i should get a new f1 car. well howcome i dont have it?:confused:

JUBJUB,
Did you do the championship races as a series or did you do each race individually? That may be your problem.

Check the date of the original post, Uncle. He's probably got one by now.

Hey guys im new here, so hello every body. enywayz I got my polyphony 001 after racing that round track(forget its name) endurance race, and my polyphony 002 after racing seattle endurance I saw the silloueghuette of the polyphony and i thought it would be pretty funny if i won it first off and then i did, i was stoked

zoxxy
whitch car shuold i have to win f094 on super speedway endurance

You can't win F094 (either of them) for Super Speedway enduro.
You have a 1 in 4 chance of picking up a F090/S though, which is a rockin' car anyway.

Put Super slicks on anything with enough horses and go at it. (I've done it in a Mini before now, just barely. There's also a great write up in this forum by someone who missed winning by a gnat's wing in an Alto!!) Try one of the special Skylines or S2000s to guarantee a win. :)

Barge boards are skirts that hang down along the sides of the car body to channel the amount of air going under the car.

Back