I want to buy GT Concept 2002: Tokyo Seoul

• Thread starter matski
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys - I hope its okay to post this here but I really want to get the Tokyo Seoul Version of GT Concept..

I've been looking on eBay - but alas, none for sale!

If anybody can help me out with this I'd be very grateful

Perhaps try the Trading Post here on GTPlanet. Post a thread outlining axactly what you are after, and maybe a price range that you would be willing to pay.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=179

Failing that, try putting up an "I want it now" in eBay. That is on your My eBay page.

Good luck

gOoSe

gOoSeTeR
Perhaps try the Trading Post here on GTPlanet. Post a thread outlining axactly what you are after, and maybe a price range that you would be willing to pay.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=179
Creating threads in the Trading Post is only for Premium users.

Jordan
This service is free to GTPremium Members, who may post as many different items for sale (or "want to buy") as they like. All other members may post in the threads to work out the terms of the transaction or trade, but they cannot post new threads to sell their own items.

What's the difference between the Concept ones? And what makes the different from GT3/4 that everyone else has?

Not much really..

the most widely available version is Tokyo-Geneva 2002.. I believe this has everything that Tokyo 2001 collection and Tokyo Seoul has...

I want them all for my collection.. mu hah hah hahhhhahahhh.... precious game.. ..... ANYWAY

The cynics will say that concept was just another way to make abit more money before GT4 came out, and to tide the fans over between GT3 and GT4

On further thought, I'm going to have to lock this. Its advertising in reverse. If someone tried to sell a game, we'd lock it. So if someone offers you their copy, then they are selling it, which we don't allow.

Try ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back