IA1 and IA7 drifting

• Thread starter holl01
  • 18 comments

holl01

(Banned)
GTP_D.Holland
hi guys,

i did some pretty nice drifts in both these tests, but i cant upload any pictures as i lost my usb stick, but i can upload the PAL replays of both, enjoy:)

Attachments

• Holl01 IA1 30.627.max.max
    13.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Holl01 IA7 32.325.max.max
    13.9 KB · Views: 21
no anyone who can make PAL videos? as i have another drifting lap at chamonix thats worth a look (S14 test with peagout)

how can i copy my replay files to here withot the videocamrera ore something? i see there is couple of files that are in wierd fromat to me... can anyone help?

thanx amp88 for making those vids, appreciate it alot, any chance u could make 1 more video of S14, as a few ntsc players really want to look at it. cya

holl01
thanx amp88 for making those vids, appreciate it alot, any chance u could make 1 more video of S14, as a few ntsc players really want to look at it. cya

Yeah, no problem, just stick the file up.

All vids are extremely amazing, the S-14 is the best imo 👍

Great driving

amp88
Wow! Amazing run. I hated that lesson, but now that I've seen how it really can be done I'm glad it was included in the game. How long did that take you?

Anyway, here's the video for anyone else to see (highly recommended). You thought about submitting this to Jordan for the video archive?

Amazing S14 Run (Chase View)
Amazing S14 Run (External View)

edit: The external replay should be up in a few minutes.

thanx amp88 for making that vid:tup: it proably took me realistically 5-6 hours playing time spread out over a couple of days. who's Jordan?

holl01
thanx amp88 for making that vid:tup: it proably took me realistically 5-6 hours playing time spread out over a couple of days. who's Jordan?

Cool, no problem. Any more you've got don't hesitate to ask. 5-6 hours to do that run is amazing :crazy:

Jordan is the owner-operator of GTP (i.e. the guy who made this the place what it is and pays the bills :lol: ). There's a collection of outstanding and/or special videos hosted by GTP for everyone to see in the Video Gallery. I don't think it's up at the moment, though, possibly due to the move to GTP8. If you get Jordan to put the video in the video gallery (once it's back up), it'll get a lot more exposure.

hi guys,

i got one more rally/drifting replay that is worth a look and thats the grand canyon test (S10), its almost a second faster than the other top times so it was a fast lap, any chance u could make a vid of that one also amp88, heres that file anyway, cheers:)

Attachments

• S10_GT4_License_(2-34-257)_holl01_.max
    22 KB · Views: 13
Back