Ian Bell Mocks Soulja Boy Over Rapper's Failed Gaming Console

Weird flex.jpg

Just because it's no longer for sale doesn't mean all the ones in circulation suddenly vanish

Is it really his though when its literally just another piece of shady copyright infringement (or from what I've seen, a whole line of copyright infringement) just with the name of a no longer relevant "Rapper" slapped on it?

Not sure how this even was ever considered a good idea when ripoffs are what Nintendon't like.

Middle aged bald man vs. one-hit-wonder rapper.

How did it come to this? :lol:

If we're taking bets, I'm feeling like Boy wonder here has no chance.

I mean, I get the point being made but is that really something to flaunt? It's like bragging you were a millionaire for one whole minute before the police bumrushed your home and seized whatever it was you stole. :lol:

Is it really his though when its literally just another piece of shady copyright infringement (or from what I've seen, a whole line of copyright infringement) just with the name of a no longer relevant "Rapper" slapped on it?

True, but it's still closer than Mr. Ego has gotten.

Either Soulja Bell is delusional, or he saw the mostly negative reception to the idea of the Mad Box and is now trying to play it off as a joke.

Is this "well spended" crowdfund money he got here and tied up in this yatch as well?

DwCtJQpUUAEX5pj.jpg

DwCz0JcUYAINU6k.jpg

picture of the yatch is used on this banner as well...

upload_2019-1-6_1-24-45.png

the tweets is somewhat bizzare and if I didn't know any better I would think his twitter account is hacked, all this is just disturbing and sad...

Back