Idea....

Ok, here's my idea.... Make a Bentley Continental. It isn't possible, if it is, it will take many on many of body mods that nobody wants to sit and hack.
This is what it looks like:
http://www.pebblenet.com/conceptcarz/images/Bentley/contr1.gif
It would be like an ultimate challenge for body midifiers but it's not possible. I just thought it would be really cool if there was a Bently of some kind in GT2. GT3 should have the Le MAns Version of the Bentley EXP:
http://www.pebblenet.com/conceptcarz/images/Bentley/expspeed8.jpg
but it dosen't.
I wanna try that Le Mans game they got comin out if it's not out already, it's got ever Le Mans car in it. Sounds good, I might have to try it.

Well, if someone could code it into the game, it might be possible.  A BMW would also be a good candidate.

Ah, it was just a dumb idea, I don't want to keep bugging him, he was helping me with my Merc CLK last time I saw him, I'm not going to ask him, if he wants to, that's his choice but I just thought it would be cool.

Yeah, I believe if anyone could do it, it would be Fiery.

Oh, yeah. For sure he could do it, it's just, why be a pain in the @$$? I know he likes what he does but why should I keep asking and asking him for things? If I had any idea on how to hack body mods, I would do it but I don't even know where to start.

How would you do that?  Just run the game on Bleem and then get to the coding off the PC??  I've always wondered how you would do something like that.

Use a Gameshark Pro.  Those let you look at the game's memory in-game and change it however you like.  But they stopped making them around summertime last year, so its doubtful you'll find a new one anywhere.  But I have heard they're selling a lot of them on Ebay, some guy named games lounge or something like that.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, you have to have the parralel port on the back of your playstation to use a gameshark pro.  There should be a little plastic door covering it, and only the pre-9000 model playstations have it.

(Edited by skynyrd at 3:52 pm on July 1, 2001)

Oh, I see.  I believe they stopped making the little doors on them about this time last year.

Really? That sucks, I was just going to get a new playstation too. I have a playstation from back in the day. It's too old, maybe I'll just switch with my sister or my dad (we got 3 playstations in my house, I play it the most but I get stuck with the oldest one :( )

Yeah, I remember reading about it when they took out the door.  Sony claimed it made the price cheaper...  :rolleyes:

I'm not sure, but something about the cost of the extra port and motherboard modifications.  I doubt it saved them that much money.

Every body tries to save a dollar on everything now and days. So much for quality....... back to quanity. Make 10X more for a fraction of the price, then when it falls apart, it'll be cheap to fix again :D

Hey, I just saw the PSone. It looks....... well....... I don't know what to say. It's smaller and has rounded corners. I didn't see any kind of gameshark port which sucks. Maybe I'll buy one from Radio Shack, their murchandise is usually about a year behind. :D

well guys so far that i know of the only gameshark that you can use for the old playstations 9001 model and up and the newer psones are the gameshark cdx and the gameshark lite

The PSOnes are cute.  :D  Have you seen the little screen that attaches to them?

I wanted one when they first came out, but then I realised I'd never really use it...

I have a PS2 and i just cant wait till GT A-SPEC hits my door.I probably wont see this board for a week when it does.I really like mine.Nascar 2001 is just wonderfull on it.

well drifta glad to hear you kind of waited to get your ps2 i got mine on launch and already had to return due to dvd problems the driver wasnt working right just got my new one about 3 weeks ago  luckily the extended warranty that i paid 20 bucks for covered it :)  glad i kept the playstation to play with :)

Oh, I don't have it yet. I have to get $200 from some where first.  

I have a PS2 and i just cant wait till GT A-SPEC hits my door.I probably wont see this board for a week when it does.
Probally same with me. :D

I have a PS2 and i just cant wait till GT A-SPEC hits my door.I probably wont see this board for a week when it does.
Yeah, I know, I'm a little worried how it will affect my life.  :D

hmmmm........  a week how about as soon as all licenses are won then youll see me not worried about getting all gold at first just simply passing :)  hope there arent any horsepower limits like in gt2 those are kind of a bummer :(

Quote: from klandrader on 9:47 pm on July 5, 2001[br]hmmmm........  a week how about as soon as all licenses are won then youll see me not worried about getting all gold at first just simply passing :)  hope there arent any horsepower limits like in gt2 those are kind of a bummer :(
I agree, but they do keep you from blasting away the competition.  It only really sucks when you have done some kind of modification and you can't undo it.  :(

It would be great to race cars that have around the same horspower as you. I remember when I sent out my simulation disk, I was playing the Arcade disk and I would race S Class cars and totally detroy them. I would set the laps to 10 and on alot of the tracks, I would lap them, It wasn't even a challenge, I would sit and do 360 spins just to wait for the cars to catch up.

Back