If you designed a GT Vision Car what would it look like?

• Thread starter Hamisxa
  • 504 comments
Ireland
Ireland
Hamisxa
If you designed a Vision GT car what would you make it look like.
I don't have a pic yet ;p
But I'm working on it.
So what would you make your car look like?

Like this:

IMG_1638.JPG

It's a beauty, isn't it? :P

Mine would probably be a really slick super van. 'Cause if Ford can slap a Cosworth engine and a Jaguar XJ220 engine in a Transit van and Renault can put an F1 engine in a van, then why the heck not. The ultimate super van.

I'd design something like the news Supra, not outrageously futuristic looking but snazzy and 21st Century. I'm hip deep in GT6 and life carp, but hopefully by this weekend I'll be able to sketch something out.

I'd probably want to create a modern counterpart of the car in my Avatar. A 991 or perhaps even a Cayman ultra-racer under the RUF banner... In fact, the 935 Replica in the photo would my mouth water as it is, but I know it's not Vision GT since it exists.

Give me 24 hours. I'm doing an art GCSE, let's see what I can create.
Basis - Wings. Lots and lots of wings. And splitters. And diffusers. And diveplanes. And fins. And carbon. And double-bubble roof.
EDIT - Imagine roadgoing Audi R18 meets Deltawing meets Pikes Peak meets Caterham 7. And maybe some diesel hybridness. And K car.

Looking back at this, it's confused. But i'm sure it'll be fine.

Last edited:
Admittedly, the photo is crappy and the drawing is rough, but you get the basic idea. I failed art, what can you do?

vgt.JPG

My initial idea was to fuse a futuristic looking Toyota GT-One with some grand tourer elements (I had the TZ3 Stradale in mind), but the outcome ended up looking like a kitcar variant of a Hennessey Venom GT. I might draw another one if I have some free time over the next few days. Might try a wild shooting brake style, which is what Subaru's seems to resemble.

Latest Posts

Back