If you lived here, where would you live?

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 26 comments

Populuxe

シアトル買い出し紀行
Premium
United States
Seattle-ish
If you lived in this version of Colorado SE France/NW Italy Australia, where would you live?

For me, there is a nice large house in the south Montano Plains that I would love to live in if all this were real. It's right behind the Montano Plains outpost in a triangle of land created by Highway 4, Highway 29 and an unmarked dirt road. It sits up on a hill and has a commanding view of Red Rocks to the west, Carson to the north and the Rockies to the east, with the westernmost outcropping of the Kettle Hills to the south. It's a nice big chunk of land and with the entrance on the dirt road, there shouldn't be too much traffic. At least not during the rest of the year when the Horizon Festival isn't going on.

So how about you? Where would you live? Take a photo of one of your favorite cars in front of the house you'd like to live in, post it up here and tell us why you'd want to live there.

8858611480_20f3fbf687_b.jpg

Last edited:
Since I've seen a few people talking about it, I figured it's time to revive this thread. If I lived in FH2, I'd live in this old church. It's southwest of the main festival, on a hillside looking west. The view is huge, about 270 degrees, and the sunsets would be stunning.
16768138417_500cb51da7_c.jpg

My top candidate would be this house outside San Giovanni - Looks great on the outside and in a quiet area. I even have friends living nearby!
GetPhoto.ashx

This place just outside Nice would have been decent if it wasn't situated under a motorway :grumpy:
GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
I got a nice view at Nice. I got a spot in a hotel along the coast. Don't have a picture yet, but I'll put it up somehow (stupid Gold Membership...)

Third game, third house. This house is above the Wombeegong Caves, right next to the Twelve Apostles. It sits up high on a hill overlooking the ocean, and there are a couple of outbuildings for guests to stay at. I could be very comfortable here.

I'm looking for a place with great scenery and not too crowded with stuff. Might look somewhere in the Yarra Valley area.

Just north of Silver Sands Shipwrecks there's a nice group of homes with a beautiful view of the wrecks, Surfer's Paradise skyline and fireworks, and that big mountain at the center. This home also comes complete with a grill that spawn directly in front of the car port for some unknown reason. It's just a really pretty location.
Screenshot-Original (28).png

After taking the time to cruise around Surfer's Paradise at a slow speed, I must say the houses are gorgeous! :embarrassed: In the end, I decided to go for this house. It is located at a junction, has a large driveway and spacious garden!
C63 1.jpg

C63 2.jpg

However, I do have to keep an eye out for local residents - Their parking skills seem a bit questionable...
lolz.jpg

In our beautiful Australia I've decided to keep my main house in Surfers Paradise, but on the city limits, I used to live in another house near the tunnel then I've found this one with the nice garden and the bbq/table which is nice to receive friends at home. :)

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

I also got a countryhouse @ Yarra Valley. (found a really nice one, with a treehouse for the kids!) :)

And I own one of these nice near beach apartments (in the road from Surfers Paradise to Byron Bay, just near the parking). My apartment it's the first one left-to-right.

Screenshot-Original.png

Wanted to post on here for ages, love the photos! If I was to live anywhere I'd think i'd live here, off the beaten path a bit and right outside a drift zone, perfect for practicing sliding the F40 about

9HoWJPs.jpg

aP3Nwsp.jpg

Back