IFTC: Race 02 - Completed

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 54 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPS

the ballache is, i know i can go .4xx faster at least as im that in front by t2, it then goes tits up from then till the finish

United Kingdom
Burnley UK
GTP_PendleDuke
I've discovered a pattern for me.
If I'm going to improve my time, it will happen during the first 20 minutes. If I haven't done it by then, I start to get slower. I try harder and harder, and end up "overdriving".
Either that or I have the attention span of a 2 year old :sly:

Timppaq

Premium
Finland
Helsinki
GTP_Timppaq
:cheers:

I'm still here, just been lazier to write anything. And also I rarely have anything worth saying... :P

Track time has dropped also so my performance is slipping a bit. Was happy to get so close to fasty. Great times all over the board!! :cheers: My problem was T1, just like usually.. :sly: :yuck:

👍

JPS

I'm chasing after another friend of mine from here, i downloaded his replay and he's in my rear view mirror all the way from start to exit of the tunnel, then i throw it all away,losing to much speed, still a few hours to go yet, Mr D o Pendle, im closing in on you, lol:sly:

JPS

you have good exit speed on that long right hander, i was doing that bend all wrong, i might sack it off though now feels like my thumbs are broke turning the wheel, spinning it that much i feel im driving back up the road i just came down:crazy:

United Kingdom
Burnley UK
GTP_PendleDuke
I gave it another go tonight, but I can't do any better. That's me lot. Do your worst.

Last edited:
ripping_silk / GTP_Ripping_Silk
I've been pushed out of top 100 on the leaderboard! doh!
I don't think i could go much faster, I set my 09.337 two weeks ago, and tied my arms in knots in the first few switchbacks on the G25. I notice a LOT of G25 users set way better times. Do you hand brake? Or shuffle your hand position on wheel ? I think I would go faster with a pad to be honest.

JPS

I've been pushed out of top 100 on the leaderboard! doh!
I don't think i could go much faster, I set my 09.337 two weeks ago, and tied my arms in knots in the first few switchbacks on the G25. I notice a LOT of G25 users set way better times. Do you hand brake? Or shuffle your hand position on wheel ? I think I would go faster with a pad to be honest.

I think im like you, twisted arms and knackered thumbs, im done, i just cannot link my best bits, so satisfied with what i got. Race 3 starts tomorrow, or maybe i will wait

Italy
Italy
baxnimis
posted replay:tup:

and now Suzuka East..... terrible for me (amusing but sure terrible results :D )

United States
Vermont, USA
GTP_Superwally, supahwally
Glad this one is over-fun race but a complete mystery. Fastest lap for me was .3 slow up the hill, but faster by far to T1, I only wish I knew what I was doing differently on that lap to get good exit speed out of the tight downhill turns.

Good luck in round 3 everyone.

neoseiken
chromatic9
Replay uploaded.

I tried this last couple of hours managing to get ahead of my ghost a lot, but just kept on messing up the right hander after the tunnel. I'd loose a few tenths by getting the angle slightly wrong and get poor drive through there or clipping the dusty off track section too much.

Italy
Italy
baxnimis
Amazing lap fasty-fast !

I "used" your ghost.... easy to follow, difficult to reach 👍

Vaxen

GTP Race Admin
United States
Sunnyvale, CA
GTP_Vaxen
As stated in the event guidelines, and in multiple reminders posted and mailed, submissions lacking a replay by event deadline are subject to immediate DQ. Most players submitted a replay on time. Hopefully next week we'll do even better.

The following submissions have been DQ'd for failing to have a replay posted by the event deadline:
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

14 Sutil_Gigi5 (Sutil Team )
19 GTP_Bollocks (GTPlanet)
20 Moonlyght32 (GT5net)
30 Gymnastico (TRIBE)
32 GSUS24 (GTRP)
39 tommyssimo (GT5net)
44 GT5net_stik (GT5net)
53 Raikko68 (GT5net)
54 Sutil_MadMax (Sutil Team)
64 blerass (GTros)
70 GT5net_LOLO-W59 (GT5net)
71 morett83910 (GT club officiel)
84 GTPT|SmOke (GTPT)
87 Ricfight_GTPT (GTPT)
88 jake73 (GTPlanet)
89 GT5net_Sebazard (GT5net)
99 wepezico (GTros)
105 autore (OTHK)
123 GTO111 (GTPT)
130 jctraduz (GTPT)
131 GTP_Tzayad (GTPlanet)
134 vicen03 (GTros)
140 RIP_GTWeb (Gtplay)
144 Pino-r (GTExD)
147 ZumZum911 (GT club officiel)
152 Jhalou-F1 (GTros)
153 labuenacara (GTros)
154 JU4NJO_81 (GTros)

Jake

Premium
Vietnam
Fairfield, CT
GTP_Jake / XRef
I would post the replay if I could, I am away from the PS3 and cannot do it until the weekend. (jake73) 88th place! I am so fast :)

moonlyght32
We have custom to leave us 48 hours to send our replays, sorry if have a job which takes me more time than the one that I spend on the PS3 to send replays....
But the rules are the rules :banghead:

Sphinx

Staff Emeritus
United Kingdom
England
GTP_Sphinx
We have custom to leave us 48 hours to send our replays, sorry if have a job which takes me more time than the one that I spend on the PS3 to send replays....
But the rules are the rules :banghead:

We gave everyone 2 weeks to supply their replays.

Synwraith

GT Academy 2013
Staff Emeritus
Iran
London
GTP_Synwraith
Wow, with all those disqualifications I still don't think I got a point. It was a productive exercise though, I've improved a lot at Eiger forward, I went back to the GT5P offline events and finally got golds on a couple of the Eiger events 👍

All the best
Maz

GTExD_pino-R
hi everybody:) I am here again,
unfortunately last week I have had problems you also launch with the connection ,they have not succeeded in inserting in time my replay...patience ....I have lost the first position :sly::P

here is the link of the video of race 2 :
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=_5VsQOyYJ0Y

my compliments to the winner and the other racers:tup:👍

alla prossima ciao ciao :)

Status
Not open for further replies.