Im Am So Confused!!!!! Help!!!

• Thread starter F1man
  • 37 comments
YES! I GOT THE SHARKPORT TODAY!! BUT meme IS SO CONFUSED!!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO TRANSFER THE DATA! I PUT IN THE SHARK PORT DISK IN MY PS2 THEN IT SAYS "WAITING FOR COMMAND" THEN I PRESS START IT GOES TO THE NO DATA SCREEN! I INSTALLED IT ON MY PC AND.....AND.....AND.....................................JUST......... PLEASE GIVE ME STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS!! ON HOW TO TRANFER IT!!!!! PLEASE!

THANKS!!

1. Insert the disk into the PS2, and wait for the "waiting for command" screen.
2. Don't touch the PS2 again, leave it alone, leave it on the "waiting for command" screen.
3. Start the Shark Port program.
4. Go to the PC data base menu.
5. Check mark the file that you want to transfer to the memory card.
6. Click on "restore"
7. Your done!

1. Download the file onto your computer.
2. Save it and remember where you saved it.
3. Open Shark Port program.
4. Click on "import saves"
5. Find the file that you just downloaded and click on it.
6. Go to PC Data base menu and check mark that file.
7. Click on "restore."
8. Your done.

When anything is being transfered to your memory card, you should always see the animation screen that is going from the PC to the PS2.

what the crap!!!!!! now im am getting a " not a game save file" on my pc every time i try to open it to transfer the diablo! :mad: :mad:
:shakehead: can someone help me here?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
thanks!

U can't download the Diablo by itself. That is an ini file. U have to use the SP to get your save on the PC, open it in MK's, import the Diablo to your save, write the new save, and then restore the new save to your mem card.

Hello there Heydu! How are ya?

While your here, is there an instruction manual so to speak for the MK Program?

I have also been at your site recently and have not been able to find the list of all the parts codes that you used to have linked to these forums.

Oh, and I hope that you don't mind, but I usually post a link to your site to anyone in here that needs help or questions regarding hybrids.

Hiya boombexus, ya it's not my site, just were I spend most of my time, and by all means, link away. :D

Here is a link to a couple guides for Mk's which atleast cover the basics. I don't think they have been updated recently, and so don't cover some of the newer updates to the program. Also there is a breakdown of the ini file showing what each line is for.

This is a link to many GS2 part codes.

Once U D/L the program, check out the guides I linked above. When U get familiar with MK's it's so simple it's not even funny. U just hit the change car button and select the Diablo from the pop up list and it put the Diablo over which ever car U were hiliting.

I've been surprised by the amount of hybriding questions that have been in here lately.

Heydu for " Hybrids, Cheats, and Gamesharks Forums Moderator and Master of Informations"

Attachments

• diablo gt.jpg
    diablo gt.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 43
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALY GOT THE LAMBOGINI DIABLO! THANKS!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

when i put in the sharkport save i lost my game status! but now i have every car in almost every color!!!meme is so dissapointd but no big deal i only had 25% complete! i can get back up there in no time!!!! what the crap! :mad: :eek: :mad:

Back