I'm new here, but I'm looking for....

• Thread starter melphen
  • 6 comments
hybrid codes. I was told that there are some people here that can really help me out. All I really need are some transmission codes and some ride hieght codes. More tire codes would help but they are not a big thing. If there is anyone here that is willing to help please do.

Melghen

first off what version of the game do you have and what gameshark ddo you have ?   for the ride height codes use 0000  for no height and ffff to jack it up in the air :)

I use a GS CDX version 3.3, and I have GT2 version 1.0. I had to have the game the day it came out, so I have the oldest one there is.

What is the pattern the hieght codes follow? I know 0000 is the lowest, and ffff is the highest, but what is in the mddle?

Melphen

Ride height goes like this:

0000 = 00 for rear right height, 00 for front ride height

0a
0b
0c
0d
0e
0f
1a
1b
1c
etc.

its in hexadecimal, which uses the letters a-f along with normal numbers.
a=10
b=11
c=12
d=13
e=14
f=15
10=16
11=17
12=18
etc.

if you've got windows, you can use the calculator in scientific mode to find more values to use.  if this just confused you, I'm sure someone can clear this up, I'm not good at explaining it.

I thought about it after I asked yesterday and I figured most of it out. I didn't know that it was all that. Really there isn't that much difference (to me) in 4444 and 5555, atleast not enough that I would go into worrying about all the other combos. There have got to be ton of them. Thanks for your help!

Melphen

Yeah, there's not really much difference when you get that high.  I kind of like b4b4 for the more powerful hybrids myself, but I also like to use dcb4 and b4dc, it just depends on the car.

Back