im new, what gt concept

• Thread starter uncon
  • 11 comments
Well it is a concept about a car driving game where they try to get as realistic with driving as possible using a joystock. . . If you are lucky enough, you might have a Steering wheel for this fabled item called a PS2 and then it os almost like you are driving it. . . But if you are unfortunate enough to live in America, good luck getting this fabled Concept known as GT. . .

GT Concept is a special version of Gran Turismo that is only available in Japan and Europe, if you want info on the game do a search.

gt concept is a spinoff of gt3, its meant to be a instant adrenaline rush 4 lazy bums, but it comes with all these concept cars (the whole game is built upon concept cars) and yea 5 tracks 10 licence tests and about a day or two for a normal gt enthusiast. ace mode?PFFFFT 2 eazy

Rules you clean out then.

The first post in that FAQ thread answer uncon's question exactly.

Originally posted by Apex Kev
I am glad that searched on this topic.NOw this is something that I must have.I want!:D but no mod chip =( (yet)

Yeah, but like MdnIte said (or actually typed) GT Concept should keep any GT freak busy for max 10 hours. (That's indeed a day or two playing, isn't it ? ;) )

If you plan to mod you PS2 and already have an X-port, you should consider buying the Japanese version (named GT Concept 2001 Tokyo, the PAL one is called GT Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva), since it features a lot of hidden cars.

I wouldn't waiste my money on GT Concept 2001, Reason is that GT Concept 2002 has all the Cars from GT Concept 2001 and GT Concept Tokyo Seoul + a Bunch of Hidden Cars, You can also MK any of your GT3 Aspec Cars into GT Concept 2002! keep one thing in mine when buying the game though, The Japanese version of GT Concept 2002 will not work with a Moded PS2 or Swap Magic or Flip Top! You must have a Japanese PS2 to play the Japanese Concept 2002, You can play the Pal version GT Concept 2002 with a Moded or Swap Magic etc PS2, Just trying to save you some Headache! I own all of them and 2002 is the way to go. ;)

The problem with the PAL version of GTC 2002 is that all the hidden cars do not appear with their real body, as they do in the japanese version. They can be unlocked with an X-port but all of them appear with the same orange body. (don't even know which car it is).

Back