IMSA Announces New Forza Partnership

People can also recreate classic racers like the Donahue M5 and Super Series Esprit.

Now, they need to get more Australian tracks, to really corner the market with motorsport series.

This partnership means nothing to us as long as most of the present IMSA race cars are missing from the game. I'm talking about 911 RSR, 488 GTE, Aston Martin GTE, BMW M6 and first and foremost the new DPi Cars. Give us these and we will be really happy.

IMSA expansion pack anyone? Too good to be true, i guess.

This partnership means nothing to us as long as most of the present IMSA race cars are missing from the game. I'm talking about 911 RSR, 488 GTE, Aston Martin GTE, BMW M6 and first and foremost the new DPi Cars. Give us these and we will be really happy.

IMSA expansion pack anyone? Too good to be true, i guess.

Amen to that. Hopefully this means all those cars will be coming soon.

I really enjoy these cars, so it's good to see they're close like this.
I'll take 80 more please. :)

The Game lacks too many modern racers and if they wanna sell those as DLC so be it but it would not look good.

But yeah they dont seem to care how their actions might look seeing the VIP scam and their backpedaling cause everyone was mad.

Im not getting the Game for the main reasons being not really good steering wheel handling and the fact that it lacks most modern race cars.

They don't care about their actions, so they changed a structure of a game within less than a week? Right.
What i meant was that they deliberatly mislead their audience and thought they would get away with it. Only a ********* made them change their mind

The Game lacks too many modern racers and if they wanna sell those as DLC so be it but it would not look good.

But yeah they dont seem to care how their actions might look seeing the VIP scam and their backpedaling cause everyone was mad.

Im not getting the Game for the main reasons being not really good steering wheel handling and the fact that it lacks most modern race cars.
Why wouldn't it look good?

I would rather an ILMS pack than a FnF or Hoonigan pack.

Also, doesn't backpedaling when people are upset mean they do care?

There is such a MASSIVE leveling bonus in this game you don't need 2x credits all the time. I wanted 2x credits too, but after playing 12 hours, I can clearly see I just don't need it at all.

Latest Posts

Back