IndyCar IR-18 Reportedly Coming to Forza "This Season"

According to reddit the new cars with this update are as follows.
  • [1969 Ford Brawner Hawk III]
  • [2019 Chevrolet #22 Team Penske Dallara]
  • [2019 Chevrolet #2 Team Penske Dallara]
  • [2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Pace Car]
  • [2019 Honda #9 Chip Ganassi Racing Dallara]
  • [2019 Honda #15 Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing Dallara]
4 modern Indycars, a classic Indy car and a 2019 ZR1. Some fun new cars, Might have to get back into FM7 for some Indycar racing.

According to reddit the new cars with this update are as follows.
  • [1969 Ford Brawner Hawk III]
  • [2019 Chevrolet #22 Team Penske Dallara]
  • [2019 Chevrolet #2 Team Penske Dallara]
  • [2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Pace Car]
  • [2019 Honda #9 Chip Ganassi Racing Dallara]
  • [2019 Honda #15 Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing Dallara]
4 modern Indycars, a classic Indy car and a 2019 ZR1. Some fun new cars, Might have to get back into FM7 for some Indycar racing.

Any idea what the giveaway car of the month is ? Thanks.

Here's the Corvette
D5-l5osW4AALtWq.jpg

D5-gFvfW4AEG4IF.jpg

Well, looks like the ZR1 can not remove the pace lights. Kind of weird they wouldn’t include that option.
Presumably because it was meant to be used as a pace car and not just a standard Vette, to stay in theme with the car pack. Which kinda makes me think they may be holding off until the reveal of the C8 Corvette in July to give us the standard ZR1... maybe a multicar Corvette pack. That'd be nice.

Presumably because it was meant to be used as a pace car and not just a standard Vette, to stay in theme with the car pack. Which kinda makes me think they may be holding off until the reveal of the C8 Corvette in July to give us the standard ZR1... maybe a multicar Corvette pack. That'd be nice.

I personally can see the C8 Corvette debuting in Forza Motorsport 8?

I personally can see the C8 Corvette debuting in Forza Motorsport 8?
I expect it will be in FM8, but I'd expect to see it in other games too, since FM8 likely won't be released for over a year after the C8 is revealed. Whether it will show up in FM7 or FH4 is very much an open question. On one hand, there's plenty of time, but on the other hand, it's not clear how much longer they will keep adding content to FM7 & FH4.

I am absolutely impressed by the fact that not only the oval aero kit is available, but it also changes the top and bottom values of the downforce slider in the tuning menu by a significant margin. The car feels right, although a bit oversteer-y, and the brakes are far less effective than I'd like at stock brake pressure settings. I imagine tunes tailored for every circuit will be needed to get 100% out of this car.

Well that was everything I had hoped for. Absolutely loving the new IndyCars of course, but the Brawner Hawk is such a blast as well. I know we've had it before, but it just feels much more realistic now, and true to form. That engine sound is to die for.

Having the oval and road course configurations is just fantastic. Love the view from the back, seeing those rear tires once again. I got in about 4 hours today, and have cleared my work schedule for tomorrow!

If you guys are reading this, thank you T10, thank you Forza, you have made a lot of us very happy today.

Well that was everything I had hoped for. Absolutely loving the new IndyCars of course, but the Brawner Hawk is such a blast as well. I know we've had it before, but it just feels much more realistic now, and true to form. That engine sound is to die for.

Having the oval and road course configurations is just fantastic. Love the view from the back, seeing those rear tires once again. I got in about 4 hours today, and have cleared my work schedule for tomorrow!

If you guys are reading this, thank you T10, thank you Forza, you have made a lot of us very happy today.

Danke!

They should fix the front tire size on the Hawk. Imagine if they did the same with the current IRL car models. :lol:

The last cool full expansion forza did was nascar but that wasn’t as good as it could have been. I think codemasters needs to make the indy game.

But the sad truth is that American motor sports isn’t popular enough to make a full game on its own. That’s why f1 and Wrc and dirt rally do better then nascar games. It be cool if we had an indy game but oh well guess dlc cars are good enough for now.

What is with the ugly 50th anniversary design on the '69 Ford Brawner Hawk III ??? ( I threw up a little in my mouth! Yuuck!) Why can't we get the Andretti version in the video above? (#2 STP). I can't even paint mine like that. The gold fins cant be undone and the front of the fuselage I cannot seem to put decals on it. Will someone please copy the Andretti version and make it available??? Many thanks and likes to the painter who does!

Back