Infineon Raceway - All Amercian Championship

• Thread starter Ram-Rod
  • 0 comments
United States
Texas
Well, i had just finished race one at Seattle in the All Amercian Championship. I finished 2nd next to the Panoz Esperante GT-R Race Car 1998. I was driving a Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car 2001. Here are the results.

1st. Panoz Esperante GT-R 1 Race Car 98'
2nd. Chevy Camaro LM Race Car 01'
3rd. Ford GT LM Race CAr Spec II 04'
4th. Ford GT 40 Race Car 69'
5th. Chevy Corvette ZO6 ( C2 ) Race Car 63'
6th. Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca 00'

I was so pumped up for race 2. It was my first ever major event in GT-4.

I am going to tell you how it went. Enjoy.

Lap 1: I got off to a great start. Passing the Corvette and Viper on the 2nd turn. Then 2 turns after that i went off into the grass 👎 . I gained alot of ground on 3rd place ater that turn and passed the GT 40 for 3rd. Then the GT 40 spun me out :grumpy: . Then i got revenge on him by running into him after the hairpin turn. Ended lap 1 in 3rd place 3.443 sec. beind the leader Panoz.

Lap 2: Then on turn 2 on lap 2 i passed the GT LM for 2nd. On the 1st hairpin turn i gained a lot of ground on the leader. After that turn i was 1.886 sec. behind the lead panoz. I finished lap 2 1.541 sec. behind the leader.

Lap 3: Then as i did on all the other drivers, on turn 2 i gained alot of ground on the panoz. But then skidded of into the grass :mad:. I was now 3.941 sec. behind the lead panoz. Then on the first hairpin i gaind ground. The lead was nor 3.346sec. Finished lap 3 2.275 sec. behind leader.

Lap 4: i had gained more ground on the 1st hairpin and the lead was now 2.221 sec. I had gained alot of ground on the 2nd hairpin. Entering the last lap the lead was now. 0.223 sec.

Lap 5 ( last lap ): On the 2nd turn i had again pass the panoz for the lead :sly: . But then we both skidded off into the grass :grumpy: . The panoz plled out in the lead. He skidded off into the grass after that and i took the lead. I enterd the final checkpoint with a 2.224 sec. lead. I passed the final hairpin in the lead. I as jumping up and down. I had won race 2 by 2.223 sec. Now the turnament was tied for the lead at 16 points.

Here was the final standings for race 2.

1st. Chevy Camaro LM Race Car 01'
2nd. Panoz Epreante GTR-1 Race Car 98'
3rd. Ford GT LM Race Car Spec 04'
4th. dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca 00'
5th. Ford GT 40 Race Car 69'
6th. Chevy Corvette ZO6 ( C2 ) Race Car 63'

The Tournament Standings looked like this.

T 1st. Chevy Camaro LM Race Car 01' Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car 98'
3rd. Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II 04'
4th. Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca 00'
5th. Ford GT 40 Race Car 69'
6th Chevy Corvette ZO6 (C2) Race Car 63'

More threads like this to come. :sly:

Back