Initial D cars

• Thread starter 1mic
  • 34 comments

1mic

(Banned)
im trying to figure out which car in GT3 has the Group A engine so i can swap it, and put it in my trueno...
also im planing on making an Initial D garage with:
yellow FD (3rd Rx7)
white FC (2nd Rx7)
a black [R]32
blue MR2
and MANY MORE..
if anyone can help id appreciate it!
and what rims match with Takumi's '86 anways?

The exact same wheels for Takumis standard panda AE86 are exactly the same on the Shigeno treuno!

I really want to get these wheels on my panda treuno, but I dont know how :(

wow nobody here knows the group A engine thats in the trueno, if its in a car in gt3????

some1 help!!

i need to kno if there is an engine like the one in initial D in GT3..
& NO not the 4-AGE, they replace it with an [R]AE101 240hp n/a GROUP A, engine....

The closest you can get to the AE101 must be the engine in the shigeno version. Doesn't rev as high but can be made to have 240bhp easily. Get the shigeno engine and wheels on a normal trueno and you will be pretty close

the real life engine of takumi was the TRD 'group A' engine, as mentioned before, and the real wheels are the watanabe rs wheels, but theres probably something similar to them in the custom section you can buy

I am VERY interested in the blue MR2 for GT3. I love Initial D, and the car is very driftable. If anyone knows how to get it, I would love to know!

-- akagiredsun1 of Team Apex

Attachments

• ryousuke1.jpg
    ryousuke1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 606
How do you win the Blue MR2 in GT3? My team is very interested in this car, and we all love Initial D. If you know the steps or any helpful hints, I would be more than greatful.

-- The White Comet

Originally posted by 1mic
i need to kno if there is an engine like the one in initial D in GT3..
& NO not the 4-AGE, they replace it with an [R]AE101 240hp n/a GROUP A, engine....

I thought they replaced it with a 20 valve 4age

I came close to buying an AE86 at one point in time and had even looked into and found a good source for 20v 4age's

the Shigeno version is the Initial D AE86. And yes there is a 20valve 4-age which is from Group A. It came from a AE101 but modified by Group A. The hood is black because Takumi changes the hood later on while he joins the Kengai racing team.

Originally posted by akagiredsun1
Thanx for the help. If found out the blue MR2 is in the European release of the game, and I have the American :(.

i have a blue MR2 i just won it ! lol and i have NTSC i think thats what the call it :D north american gt3 version ..:lol:

i agree with junsctr23. that's the same car as takumi's trueno except no fog light. they both rev at 11,000 Rpm. you never know what is inside that engine. maybe 5valve maybe 16valve.

the idea of Initial-D garage is great. heh heh. i wonder who is going to do that crazy Bunta's 22B_sti. and people, don't hybrides initial-d cars. make them as spec as in cartoon.

Hi All,

I found the Mica Blue MR-2 in the MKS. Here is the GS2 code to yurn your MR-2 in garage slot one to the Mica Blue color.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CarBase 1C041350 - 87438E40 1C041354 - 78FF58A3 mrs_sedition_99

BodyColor 1C041358 - 1456E5DC 1C04135C - 1456E

body & downforce 1C0413C8 - 6AED0896 1C0413CC - F8158A61

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may only need the color code for this to work, but you may have to do them all.

I'm not familiar with Initial D. Though I recently started drifting in GT3, and this may be of some interest to me. Hope these codes help.

Hi All,

I see, noone has posted for a while on this thread. Does that mean that the code worked? Or is everyone pissed at me for being an ass.

I just started my Initial D garage I have all the cars raced from stage 1, so far. I'm just doing it as I watch the shows. I don't have them all tuned though. And I don't think I'll go as far as changing engines to get the exact one either. I say, as long as it looks close to the same and has close to the same Hp, then it's cool with me.

Initial D Rules.

Oh Yeah, what car are you using for Mako's Sileighty? The NTSC version doesn't have it. (that sucks) Thanks.

In case anyone is still interested in the Group A engine and what not...

This is about the real life one BTW.

There are a few different performance companies that have produced heavily modified 4A-GE's. Tom's, TRD, Suzuki (yeah, an unholy thing to do...) and a few more.

The one in Initial D was a 4A-GE, but it was based on the AE101's engine rather than the AE86's. TRD's "super" 4A-GE is based on the 16 valve version and revs up to 10,000 rpms and puts out about 240 hp. The one in Initial D was tuned by Suzuki, revs to 11,000 and produces 255 hp. The "Group A" isn't actually a tuning company, but rather a racing circut that has gone defunct. Most of these engine are being produced for Atlantic races (CART ones) nowadays.

The reason Takumi gets a black hood has nothing to do with joining Ryosuke's new team, but rather is a carbon fiber hood to help restore some of the weight balance the car loses when this newer engine is put in. With the heavy mods done to it, it weighs considerably more (well, for a Hachi Roku, its heavy anyway) with the engine in, but carbon fiber hood does help to almost totally bring back the almsot totally neutral balance of the car.

The real life engine is buildable, just expensive. A pre-built Tom's Group A 4A-GE can run you upwards of 30 thousand dollars. They're not cheap to maintain either. Requiring no less than 103 octane, constant rebuilds, and expensive parts, they're defintely not engines to be taken for the faint of heart. Insanely fast, yes, but revving that high is alot of work on an engine, so it's constantly eating itself alive, so to speak, when you push it that hard. Initial D does fail to mention the ungodly amount of maintence poor Bunta and Takumi must put into that engine.

Anyway, just came across this by accident in my search for some Watanabe's for my AE86 (real one) and thought I'd tell anyone interested in what I know.:D

Just to settle some points about MR2 colours...

The only MR2 with a Blue Mica (or ANY blue) option is the current generation MR2 Spider (MR-S S edition in PAL version) - the teeny tiny one with about 140hp. I assume you're all after the Ford Probe-a-like MR2 GT-S and G-limited, in which case you're boned for blue.

BTW how can an engine from a car in a cartoon be, in ANY respect, "real-life"?

The Shigeno Version is Tak's AE86, it's in the name. S. Shigeno, as in Shuichi Shigeno, the creator of Initial D. The engine int theat version is a 4AG, but increased to 2 lts. and completely rebuilt. The name AE101 is the chasis designation for the Levin/Trueno two generations after the 86. If you're going to start an Initial D Garage, you need that car, available @ the FR Amature Series.

http://gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41232

That should help you all some more. You'll find more stuff on Initial D there then here. :D

Back