[Interest Check] Thursday Night Sprint RacingPS4 

DesertPenguin

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin_
So far I see nothing for Thursdays. I'm just looking for a general number to see if we can get full rooms. Like this post if you're interested in something on Thursday nights, 8pm EST the earliest. Nothing too difficult, and definitely races on the shorter side.

Two combos per night. Two races per combo.
Practice - 15min
Qualifying - 5 min
Races - 10 min
Race 2 is reverse grid set up on a manual formation lap.

Prizes: This series is for the people and with that in mind, the top three drivers on a night receive the ability to alter the race schedule for the following week. Every week we will race different combos. Four weeks will make up one season. Here's how it will work:

Car 1 - Track 1
Car 2 - Track 2

1st place will have the ability to change or freeze two of these variables. 2nd and 3rd place have the ability to change one variable each. Once 1st place establishes his/her choices, 2nd place announces their decision, and 3rd place after that. Decisions must be made within 72 hours of prize confirmation. This still leaves ample time to practice for race night.

Last edited:
Realism Settings
Allow Auto Start Engine - Yes
Force Interior View - No
Force Driving Line Off - No
Force Default Setups - Yes
Force Manual Gears - No
Force Realistic Driving Aids - No
Allow Anti-Lock Brakes - Yes
Allow Traction Control - Yes
Allow Stability Control - No
Damage Type - Visual Only
Mechanical Failures - No
Allow Ghosted Vehicles - No
Force Manual Pitstops - Yes, although it doesn't apply. No mandatory pit stops required.
Pit Stop Errors - No
Tire Wear - Authentic
Fuel Depletion - Yes
Force Cooldown Lap - Yes

Rules & Regulations
Rules & Penalties - On
Track Limit Penalties - On
Allowable Time Penalty - 30
Drive-Through Penalties - Off
Pit Exit Penalty - On
Competitive Racing License - On

Race Settings
Duration Type - Time
Session Duration - 00:10
Date Type - Custom Date
Custom Date - TBA
Session Start Time - TBA
Time Progression - 5x

Weather Slots - 4. Rain and snow will never be used.
Weather Progression - Sync To Race
Start Type - Standing

Session Settings
Practice Duration - 15 minutes
Qualifying Duration - 5 minutes

I'm well aware of what SNAIL does, that's why I can't have it be a SNAIL event. Not all SNAILs are playing GTSport. It's also where I know the most people so that's where all of the tags come from. I should have GTSport eventually just to be able to race with everyone again but that doesn't mean it's my favorite of the two.

If you get the chance to pick a prize you can choose any car you want. Just announce it as early as possible so we have extra time to practice with the monster :P

Thanks for the Spam, but I'm already commiting myself to 2 nights a week which is all I can manage. Plus, Thursdays are sailboat racing and don't work for me.

Let's see.........Thursdays are Sailboat racing nights, no wait, it's toenail clipping night, no wait, it's manscaping night, no wait it's butt plug night, no wait, its special sheep night at Aeros, no wait, its book club night, no wait, it's poke a fork in my eye night, no wait, it's Lobbotomy night, no wait...........you get the drift.
How cum there are no BoBs invited? Wassup wit dat? I'm hurt.
Who the hell is ScorpionTospaz? Lol, JK, I know who you are and I still enjoy busting your chops, all in fun.
Good lick with the series, but as you can see, Thursdays are pretty busy. Making this a success will do a lot for your rep and I hope you know now what caused all your grief in the past. Again.....good lick.

The day can always change, I'm working with what I have right now. Afternoon racing is available every day if anyone is interested. Or do you have to give your sheep a Brazilian wax?

You race sail boats too?!
Indeed
You race sail boats too?!
Yes! An Olson 30 on Thursdays and then Toppers and Lasers. It's incredible how much fun 0hp can be...
FB_IMG_1509520022376.jpg
FB_IMG_1509520076337.jpg

Back