International A 15 minute Nurburgring ring glitch?

South Africa
South Africa
Hey guys... I havnt seen people complain about this.
Tried the race twice now. The first time I raced:
Lap1 time = 6min:40sec
lap2 time= 6min:38sec.

So I had to go through Lap 3 to finish the timer and win the race. I led as 1st place from Lap1.
Lo and behold, the horror, near the finish line of lap3 to complete the race, I checked my position and it said I was in 6th place!
I figured it was a glitch... that somewhere along the track it messes the order up and 1st place glitches as another place.

So, today, I try the race again. I drive behind the A.I, get to second place and drive two laps behind the 1st place guy. The timer runs out on Lap3 and I proceed to overtake the 1st place guy and get to the finish line. Half way through Nurburgring, shock, horror, the game says I am now 6th place, the A.I directly behind me that is 2nd place is now listed as 7th place and 3rd place guy is listed as 8th place!
Is this a known glitch? Because I cant finish this race if it is.

Used a Stealth 787B power limited to make it 650PP.

Please help :(

Hi, It happened something similar to me a few times on 20 minutes races.
On the last last i am in first place and i go down to around 11 or 12 and cross the line like that.
After i cross the finish line it goes back to normal and i appear like the winner and get the money from the foirst place..

Once you finish it, you're first again.

Hi, It happened something similar to me a few times on 20 minutes races.
On the last last i am in first place and i go down to around 11 or 12 and cross the line like that.
After i cross the finish line it goes back to normal and i appear like the winner and get the money from the foirst place..

Thanks for your replies :). Will try it again then :). I didnt know this was an issue.

it did me like that on the 10 minte race 2 i always be in first then all of a sudden i'm last place on the last lap ever time

I have done a race online where on a 3 lap race, me and another player had to do 4 laps because of the lap system messed up. So we did 4 out of 3 laps at the end of the race. We were both in 2nd place too and it was only when we had finished the 4th lap that the real result was shown. PD seriously need to fix their bugs.

I did it on saturday. Was first at the end of first lap and second. On the third lap it said i was second. I finished the race and it said i was 1st again. Also the race result was messed up. Took a picture of it

Back