:: Option One ::

- International Event - Suzuka Expert - 00-15-30-45 -

- All Cars and PP levels Welcome -

:: Option Two ::

- International Event - Suzuka Expert: 750 PP Only - 02-17-32-47 -

- 750 PP Only (if obtainable *see Performance Points below) -

Uj62Vb+zyHlPMPgCt0TQ2P7ExxmEDQBU0280.jpg

Introduction:
This is the new meeting and discussion thread for the International Events - Suzuka Expert 750 PP. We have two different time slots for two different events. Feel free to pick an event and race. 👍

Performance Points (PP):
*If any event has a set PP, then it is expected that all GTP forum members follow the set PP (if obtainable, otherwise use the maximum PP available).

Complaints:
All complaints must follow this procedure:

1. Do not post or discuss any complaints in this thread
  2. Contact the driver concerned privately (GTP_PM or PSN_PM)
  3. Discuss in a manner that is normally acceptable here at GTP
  4. If a complaint cannot be resolved privately then as a last resort contact Sphinx (CLICK HERE)
  5. Name PM subject title 'Racing Complaint'
  6. Supply Members GTP_Tag
  7. Supply Date & time of incident
  8. Supply Event type
  9. Supply Car driven by driver
  10. Supply Details and any other relevant information relating to the incident

Making an Apology:
Anyone wishing to make an apology for an incident on the track, please post your apology either in the Online Racing -> Apologies Here! thread, via private message or on the PS3 PSN message system. However, a quick (without details) 'sorry to whomever' is acceptable just so long as this method remains a rarity rather than a regular occurrence.

Taking Risks:
If in doubt, back out!

GTP_Registry Related Discussions:
If you have anything positive or negative to say about the GTP_Registry, or anything related to the GTP_Registry then please post it in the relevant thread: GTP_Registry Discussion

Last edited:
Thank you.

Can I re-post my thoughts on the relative performances of the different cars in the non-GTLM event here? It got a little drowned out in the other thread.

Although that could be an indication that nobody found my thoughts of any particular interest ;)

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Great, tho Expert/750 is quite ambitious for me to partake in :scared:

One question, is the no-LM restriction for both options or only for the latter? I ask since option one says 'all cars' ... Sorry for being ignorant if so :)

Oh and one more. How does the 'all levels' option work? Do we agree on a pp level in one of the backchannels and then race? Or is it to max out all cars and see who's got the fastest one?

1: All cars + pp's allowed (up to 750, of course). So you can lower your pp if you want to... †

█
00 - 15 - 30 - 45 █

funny-pictures-come-to-the-dark--1.jpg

2: No GT lm, 750pp / maxed out

█ 02 - 17 - 32 - 47 █

399090118_0b3215ac8c1.jpg

👍

(sorry, I was bored)

Last edited:
If I understand correctly 'if obtainable' means that, if you pick a car with a PP level just below the required 750 (like the Clio), you can still participate?

Regarding option two:

If you can get 750PP, then use it.

If you can't get 750PP, then use the maximum PP possible for that particular car.

Any colour/color allowed.

Must use 4/four wheels.

Last edited:
If I understand correctly 'if obtainable' means that, if you pick a car with a PP level just below the required 750 (like the Clio), you can still participate?

Yes. So cars like the Clio, R8 and F430 should be totally maxed out to their full potential.

Thanks about this new start Sphinx. It was so warm event last few days, that I was too scared to participate. :)

This looks cool... think I will join you guys tonight when I get home :)

Awesome job Sphinx. Hope this makes people take it more seriously.

I'll be on later today. I want to make this work. I'm with ya man.

Last edited:
Ok, mates.. let's show Jerry that...

"the chances of running a serious competition online here is very slim indeed"

..was said too early.

👍

First post amended:

Making an Apology:
Anyone wishing to make an apology for an incident on the track, please post your apology either in the Online Racing -> Apologies Here! thread, via private message or on the PS3 PSN message system. However, a quick (without details) 'sorry to whomever' is acceptable just so long as this method remains a rarity rather than a regular occurrence.

Last edited:
I have a suggestion though, how about setting up the starting time for the NO-GTLM PP750 event to XX:05,20,35,50 ?? Wouldn't this be much easier for us to meet up? 'cause sometimes there may have slow player matching and takes more than 2 minutes to get players to match up, and end up joining participants who start at 00,15,30,45 racing in the same room as those enter at 02,17,32,47.

Last edited:
hello
good idea, Sphinx, this morming was sweet dream, many fair play around me.
i was lucky, to 8 at 11 am all perfect. 👍 rarely like that. :dunce::)
see u

andrewyhy the horary 05...20..35..50 is in place for another team (italian may be)
i did the same error

Last edited:
Get punted almost every round! elise is fun with clean drivers but defently not against punters:indiff:

Last edited:
Fair Play Please,

What gear ratios are you using? As I am struggling to get anything out of my car. Everything I try feels long winded. I noticed your car has so much more acceleration.

Fair Play Please,

What gear ratios are you using? As I am struggling to get anything out of my car. Everything I try feels long winded. I noticed your car has so much more acceleration.

That's because I'm sure he is running R1 tyres:crazy:

Also been told to mention that it's 750pp at 02-17-32-47

Last edited:
I couldn't really find a more relevant thread to put this question in nor did search pull anything up for me but - does anybody have any tips for getting out of the mess that is turn1/2 on lap 1? I dread going back into this event ever since I tried it out for the first time last night and got butt assaulted over and over again at the entry of that turn, mostly by the non GTP tags I should add. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions for overcoming turn 1/2? I would very much like to have an opportunity to drive amongst the front pack sometime and ditching out to the back to let the chaos play out usually puts me at a 6 sec. disadvantage, plus I almost always start somewhere in the middle. I am currently dedicated to using the 750pp Tuned Vette with a balanced tuning setup.

I couldn't really find a more relevant thread to put this question in nor did search pull anything up for me but - does anybody have any tips for getting out of the mess that is turn1/2 on lap 1? I dread going back into this event ever since I tried it out for the first time last night and got butt assaulted over and over again at the entry of that turn, mostly by the non GTP tags I should add. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions for overcoming turn 1/2? I would very much like to have an opportunity to drive amongst the front pack sometime and ditching out to the back to let the chaos play out usually puts me at a 6 sec. disadvantage, plus I almost always start somewhere in the middle. I am currently dedicated to using the 750pp Tuned Vette with a balanced tuning setup.

This deserves it's own thread (up one forum level)...

Runs off to start one

Last edited:
Back