• 208 comments
PSN Name: Raptor_Race_13
Chosen Car: Mitsubishi Lancer
Number: My usual #13 is taken so will run my alternate of #013 if allowed

Attachments

• 7062309420874596888_0.jpg
    7062309420874596888_0.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 12
@paoloevans I'd like to change car if you don't mind, the NSX is proving to be a tricky little sod, not much of a mid ship helmsman, so it probably my fault :ouch:

Hyundai Genesis
View attachment 860793

I'm pretty handy with MR cars generally, and even I find the NSX a little too twitchy. Mostly on turn in. Mid corner/exit is beautiful. But, I'll guarantee about 1 spin every couple of laps.

Looks to be 7am on a Saturday morning. Not sure what my housing situation will be then, but I think I should be right. Since my fellow countryman has my usual number, I'll go with what I was using at @Bivittavus88 's Catalunya event, and use a totally inappropriate livery for Brands, Bathurst livery with 05. It'll be just like The Ashes :lol:. I'll go with the Aston instead of the bug.

Looks to be 7am on a Saturday morning. Not sure what my housing situation will be then, but I think I should be right. Since my fellow countryman has my usual number, I'll go with what I was using at @Bivittavus88 's Catalunya event, and use a totally inappropriate livery for Brands, Bathurst livery with 05. It'll be just like The Ashes :lol:. I'll go with the Aston instead of the bug.

Nice one! I'll add you to the entry list 👍:)

Is Invisigoth your PSN name as well?

Latest Posts

Back